PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tonight on National TV Patriots Fans Can Do Something About Deflategate 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that I really don't give two ****s about the DG2 garbage tells me that most rational NFL fans don't care either. It's just another thing to troll easily trollable Pats fans with

If we did that we'd need to have a fundraiser for all the poor souls who'd be headed to rehab.

They'll die of alcohol poisoning long before they make it to rehab!

Good on Jerry Thornton - Bingo.

More from that page:

.."The whole thing was an argument we did not start, and as soon as we were winning it the rest of the world tried to pull the old “Can we stop talking about this?” and they can’t get away with it. With this new version, there is no way the anti-Patriots witch hunters can win the debate. If the Pats’ balls were deflated by someone on purpose, then so were the Steelers. If the Steelers’ were done by the Ideal Gas Law, so were the Patriots’. Roethlisberger’s and Tomlin’s denials are the exact same as Brady’s and Belichick’s. There is no logical or ethical way you can split that baby. So they’ll try to ignore it, cover it up and deny it. And I for one will refuse to let them. I’ll die before I let Deflategate 2 die."

"you cannot call yourself a Patriots fan and still let Deflategate 2 go. You just can’t. People like Jay Glazer roll their eyes and say “Here we go again” because they got sick of our Deflategate? **** you. We’ll decide when to drop it."- Jerry Thornton • /r/Patriots

There's the fighting spirit we need! I know it probably won't help, but we gotta make some noise regardless. We can't let this down! LET'S GO GUYS! Don't let pats fans down!

PSI! PSI! PSI! PSI!
While I think it will accomplish little, anything is worth trying if it might end up with gotohell fired.

The one twist I would add is that those of us in the audience at home should play along by bombarding the broadcast crew's and MNF's twitter accounts with:

"PSI! PSI! PSI!
Fire Gotohell !!
Return our pick!"

Then, they will have no excuse as to misunderstanding what is being shouted, why, and what should be done (or at least discussed). Every little bit of discussion of firing the Ommisioner brings it one step closer.

Instead of chanting, they may want to try making any noise whatsoever. Flacco is shouting out audibles and I can hear every word of his cadence because the crowd js awful.

What about Gruden rambling ad naseum about Tom Brady?

How about him going on and on about how great Flacko is, after he scored 14 points by mind controlling Patriots kick returners. He did kick a good field goal before, though

To slightly paraphrase the famous Taggart quote from Blazing Saddles...

Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' Goodell that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women Goodells, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes