PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tonight on National TV Patriots Fans Can Do Something About Deflategate 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the NFL by now knows that they screwed us for no reason. All thinking fans know that as well. All that are left are the irrational haters. More "exposing of the facts and hypocrisy" isn't really going to sway those bitter hard-core Pats-hating morons. It's a waste of time, and this is coming from someone at the forefront of getting the facts out there about deflategate science. I've moved on, for my sanity, and for your sanity I recommend doing the same. We can't fix stupid.

The NFL very clumsily tried to sweep Deflategate 2.0 under the rug. They think they got away with it. And for the rest of Sunday they did. And they might have.

However, ONE thing they do not control..........

.....the already set schedule.

Tonight, there is one game on national TV.

That game is in GILLETTE STADIUM.

Short of ESPN completely muting the sound and avoiding all crowd shots, there is nothing the NFL crooks can do to control the message tonight.

Whoever is going tonight - - PLEASE - - simply chant "P-S-I.......P-S-I....." over and over again. Hold huge signs that say "PSI" everywhere. Either that or "I-G-L".

FORCE Sean McDonough and John Gruden and Chris Berman to mention it.

Patriots fans have had no voice in this entire matter. Tonight, they could have.

That would involve Patriots fans doing something they aren't use too...making noise...

ummm......yeeeaaaahhhhh

this will really show them.....somebody somewhere is going to say "daaaammmmnnnn.......they really got us with that chant"

seriously? nothing better to do?

Fans can't help with this but the Pats can, keep the fviking footballs inflated. Keep Brady away from them before the actual game, ha ha, put a security guard on him with camera running. Tomorrow Ravens will issue complaint unless they win.

It takes the issue out from under the rug that the NFL wants it to stay.

Shine the light on it. The league office wants it to disappear.

The only way for the NFL to get its way on this is if the fans allow them to.

Evidently, some here are all too comfortable to allow the NFL to dictate. But it is also evident that there are some who are not ready to wave the white flag.

The NFL gets away with it if people are disinterested and allow them to.

My problem is nobody will know what the F people are doing. Why are fans chanting PSI? Everyone will just be confused. Brady would be like "Why are they chanting PSI? Are they dredging up deflategate? Why are they distracting me with this ****?"

That's why I say, chant 'Brady' or 'MVP' because of the ******** with him being left out of the MVP conversation this weekend.

I don't like it because it won't be clearly defined to the target audience what the heck is going on. It will be confusing and unclear what you are doing. And I don't think Brady and the Patriots would appreciate it, frankly, and it would distract them.The announcers would be like "Are they chanting something? Can't quite make it out, Johnny, is it 'PSI'? Not sure why. Is it deflategate? I thought that was behind us. But since they brought it up, let's talk about whether Brady was guilty for the next THREE FREAKING HOURS since we have a Monday night platform and this is ESPN."

Not a fan of this idea, again, with all due respect. I think you were hitting the JD a bit heavy last night. :p

My problem is nobody will know what the F people are doing. Why are fans chanting PSI? Everyone will just be confused. Brady would be like "Why are they chanting PSI? Are they dredging up deflategate? Why are they distracting me with this ****?"

That's why I say, chant 'Brady' or 'MVP' because of the ******** with him being left out of the MVP conversation this weekend.

I don't like it because it won't be clearly defined to the target audience what the heck is going on. It will be confusing and unclear what you are doing. And I don't think Brady and the Patriots would appreciate it, frankly, and it would distract them.......

Honestly? You think Tom Brady gets distracted by anything that happens in the stands?

That's a good one. :confused:

Can't wait for the first Pats Raiders MNF game and they talk about the tuck rule in the booth. Gruden always gets salty when that comes up. LOL

I would too.

Pats fans are the only ones that care. Outside of that, nobody gives a damn. This issue will die quickly.

You don't care? It pisses me off, the NFL should have done the exact same thing that they did with the Steelers PSI numbers. Instead the NFL leaked fake numbers to ESPN and started a **** show and then fleeced us a 1st round pick, a 4th rounder, money, and a suspension to TB12 lmao... How can you not be mad about that if your a Pats fan.

I don't think the Steelers cheated but this is proof that the league office and the other owners are out to get the Patriots. The only good thing now is everything they do now will be under a microscope.

You don't care? It pisses me off, the NFL should have done the exact same thing that they did with the Steelers PSI numbers. Instead the NFL leaked fake numbers to ESPN and started a **** show and then fleeced us a 1st round pick, a 4th rounder, money, and a suspension to TB12 lmao... How can you not be mad about that if your a Pats fan.

I don't think the Steelers cheated but this is proof that the league office and the other owners are out to get the Patriots. The only good thing now is everything they do now will be under a microscope.

As I said earlier, Pats fans got that proof a long time ago. We really didn't need any further confirmation that the NFL is as crooked as a scoliosis spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes