PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlin is a joke

canadian-track-athlete-ben-johnson-pictured-at-the-final-of-the-mens-picture-id79027824
"Juice " Johnson

No but if Tomlin is as stupid and terrible as everyone here says, that would be the natural implication. Personally, I don't see how one can call Tomlin stupid after looking at his record but that's just me.

I wouldn't call him stupid, but I don't agree that he's a good HC.

As Bill tells us quite often, coaches don't win games, players do. And for some reason the Steelers have had good-to-great players and teams since the early 70's.

We also need to look at the fact that the 2017 Steelers have 8 pro-bowlers. Considering the schedule they played they should have done better.

They are only allowed to play teams on their schedule.

So? That doesn't make all wins equal in terms of the quality of the team. Barely beating the Browns is not the same as beating the Bills.

Tomlin has never had a losing season and ranks in the top 20 for best NFL coach winning percentage of all time.

Maybe so.....but the sniff test tells me he stinks.

Tomlin could take a nap the entire second 1/2 four times a year against the Cleveland Clowns and the Cincinnati Bunholes and still win those games

I wonder what would happen if bill tripped a runner and Brady got accused of rape?

The anti christ rising couldn’t stop the outcry and spewing of garbage.

Or what if gronk made a locker room tape on face book and bill was calling Pittsburgh cheating no good ass holes and the cheers of the team. The universe would tear in half and Goodell dresses as god Zola would come out

I wonder what would happen if bill tripped a runner and Brady got accused of rape?

The anti christ rising couldn’t stop the outcry and spewing of garbage.

Or what if gronk made a locker room tape on face book and bill was calling Pittsburgh cheating no good ass holes and the cheers of the team. The universe would tear in half and Goodell dresses as god Zola would come out

I just sent this post to every sports media outlet in the northeast...let's see if one of these media worms can summon 1/10 of an ounce of guts and raise this question in print.

Is he really questioning how a timeout is granted to a player? Does he honestly not know all timeouts don't have to originate from the bench?

Tomlin is worse than a cheerleader, as Bradshaw accused. He's a total ****ing idiot. And as bad as it was to see Ben throw his OC/HC under the bus, I could absolutely see a scenario where Tomlin spent weeks jerking off over beating the Patriots, got there, then lost his mind with the chance to win the game and went full ******.

I give him a pass on this because I think he is lying to try and support Ben.
Not that I agree with it. I don't respect Cowher, but his best moment, imo, was after the AFCC he lost and Ben claimed he was hurt reminding him that he wasn't. :)
Sadly most coaches coddle stars too much.

ESPN did a post mortem with Haley on the final drive and he made himself sound even more like a bozo:

OC Todd Haley explains what went wrong on final drive vs. Patriots

He keeps keeps pointing the finger at Ben and DHB for throwing the completion on second down because it was an incomplete or out-of-bounds situation. And he keeps hammering this phrase another 3-4 times blaming that for screwing up their entire genius plan because they couldnt get any substitutions in and whatnot..

Jesus what a clown. He stands around for 3-4 minutes during a review, needs to be reminded by his bozo head coach seconds before the snap that they need to have another play ready in case they need to go fast, cant find a play on his playsheet for the current formation fast enough for Tomlin to take over and just yell into the QB uplink to not spike it and then ends up washing his hands off the situation.

There is no accountability in this organization and thats why they always fall short. Everyone passes the blame forward onto someone else..

ESPN did a post mortem with Haley on the final drive and he made himself sound even more like a bozo:

He keeps keeps pointing the finger at Ben and DHB for throwing the completion on second down because it was an incomplete or out-of-bounds situation. And he keeps hammering this phrase another 3-4 times blaming that for screwing up their entire genius plan because they couldnt get any substitutions in and whatnot..

Jesus what a clown. He stands around for 3-4 minutes during a review, needs to be reminded by his bozo head coach seconds before the snap that they need to have another play ready in case they need to go fast, cant find a play on his playsheet for the current formation fast enough for Tomlin to take over and just yell into the QB uplink to not spike it and then ends up washing his hands off the situation.

There is no accountability in this organization and thats why they always fall short. Everyone passes the blame forward onto someone else..
That's the Pittsburgh way...until they fall into **** and come out smelling like roses...then everyone wants the accolades.

Bingo. That's why it all comes back to Tomlin's lack of control over his team and in-game mgt leadership

If he saw his steakhead QB hyperventilating and zombie of a OC flipping through the playsheet like he's trying to find coupons in the Sunday circular he should have cut his losses and called a spike.

Clueless.

Pittsburgh should just let the the head coach speak and he could say something like “it’s my fault, we all have to do a better job - coaches, players, everyone. We’re on to Houston.” How’s that for a plan?

hey...whadda ya call six Tomlins in a circle?
Give up?
DSS13066-GLDZOOM1.JPG

Arrogant ****ing idiot Todd Haley said:
You can’t do any of that. You’ve got to get up and do what we did. Make the decision of clocking it or fake clocking it and basically handling it how we did.

Uh, yeah, no dumbass, I think there's a lot of different, more logical ways to do this. But you've always been an arrogant prick, haven't you Haley? Still butthurt because McDaniels put a 40 burger on you? Cry baby loser you are! God I can't deal with people like that. Sore loser and arrogant! No wonder Triplin hired him. Fits Triplin's persona too!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back