Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

Whitt25

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Well, last year, they rested starters and still beat the Browns in OT with backups, so no surprise there.

TommyBrady12

Hall of Fame Poster
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Well, last year, they rested starters and still beat the Browns in OT with backups, so no surprise there.

it’s still playing with fire if the pats somehow lose. i would play my starters for the first half at least and keep my eyes on the pats game...

Angelpats

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Whover rips the pats because we play in the afce, at least teams in our division are competitive. The Steelers have the browns and bengals.

RobertWeathers

Chairman & CEO of Team Bill
Well if I'm a-hole Tomlin...

I don't know if AB is coming back to full-strength. Maybe he is but who knows. If he does its a bonus.

What I do know is with JuJu, Bryant, Rodgers, Jones, BB and Bell, I have enough firepower to put up points and beat NE (assuming the D does enough).

I also know if I lose Roeth and Bell, I have no chance of beating NE. Zero. Nada.

I'm also 99.99999% sure NE beats the Jests.

So....why take the chance and run them out there if I have a .000001% chance of securing HFA?

I find myself in the awkward situation of agreeing with Tomlin's logic.

Wheelman

Pro Bowl Player
Whover rips the pats because we play in the afce, at least teams in our division are competitive. The Steelers have the browns and bengals.

AFC East is the 4th best division this season. Only 1 game behind the NFC North and NFC West. Far and away the best division in football record wise is the NFC South(4 games ahead) which our division had to play!

NFC South = +4
NFC North = +1
NFC West = +1
AFC East = 0
NFC East = -1
AFC West = -3
AFC North = -4
AFC South = -6

Last edited:

Wax Frog

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Wow. Any given Sunday -- never give up the fight for FHA until it is mathematically over.

We must defend this house! ;)

Last edited: