PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tired of max kellerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Kellerman eats shyt.Gutless puke needs the dirt nap NOW...

When you say "now" you make it sound so finite. I mean at least talk a little trash to the guy, take a few pics of his sniveling tears and let him do a little groveling but "NOW" takes all the fun out of it.

Take him up to Mt. Katahdin,

"Hey Kellerboy you like Cliffs?" "There's some right there....how you like them cliffs?"

"Hey Kellerboy what do you think is going to happen next?" "Ever heard of a Cliff hangah?"

"Hey Kellerboy what comes after the Cliff?" "A splat"

I mean talk a little trash or something man.

If it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't know who he was. That makes it hard for me to care too much...he's just a name attached to dumb thoughts expressed in words.
I actually thought he was was decent on Around the Horn when it first came out. I mostly know him from boxing though. Anyway, he's an idiot and I couldn't care less about his opinions anymore. I wish we could just delete threads about him on this board altogether.

Same here, would it be possible to delete him and blackball his name forever?

I never heard of him before I came to patsfans. Not blaming anyone just sayin

for some of the people, they actually dislike certain coaches/players/teams so, when the script calls for it, it's not a stretch for them to act like it.
"some" of them? Nope, they're not acting
a "Patriots homer" character
Would not work, because his points would be fact-based; that's against BSPN protocol
if someone like Kellerman said that all non-Patriots were dumb 3 years ago for believing the deflated footballs story.
he/they would never say anything accurate like that
it would be more interesting radio
they are not interested at all in being interesting
every negative opinion gets an endorsement or isn't challenged.
that's the corporate mantra re: NE Pats

Another ****head #'s guy, Cian got canned for getting drunk and stupid. Funny thing is he made more sense than sober.

I love a lot of #'s people and the data they produce but for w/e reason they usually are ****s.

Another ****head #'s guy, Cian got canned for getting drunk and stupid. Funny thing is he made more sense than sober.

Yeah, I think I make more sense drunk. But these writers and talking heads are so stupid that it’s breathtakingly crazy. Some of the stuff that’s been said about the pats over the years has been wierd

He doesn't bother me, same goes for Rob Parker. Granted, I'd love to see the both of them drive off a cliff together, but they are so transparent its not even funny.

Every time they say something troll worthy, they have the SAME EXACT look on their face as a child would if he were to do something facetiously while thinking he's being cute because they get a reaction from adults. They know what they are doing, its what they are paid to do. Why do you think he would ever say this the week of the playoffs. Perfect timing.

Facial expressions say it all. It used to just be Rob Parker, but the both of them have this insanely disingenuous blank stare/smile on their face when they say something completely asinine about anything Patriots related. Like a small child, just ignore and they'll stop doing it.

Ok so here's the thing. Kellerman is a fantastic boxing analyst, who was shoehorned into First Take and has to talk about sports he doesn't have expertise in. Kellerman is actually the reason the show got more political. Anyways best not to listen to him. Also he's a NY sports fan with a massive bias.

Kellerman is actually the reason the show got more political.

g137695526053653611.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back