PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tired of max kellerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand what most are saying, like I shouldn’t worry about what ESPN says, I’m down with that. Here’s the thing. There’s links on this site, which I use for all pats news and so forth, so, if I see this, I start getting mad because I dislike being called dumb just because my team is the pats. I don’t ever go to espn
a0a32b6546031d35ecfccbf45941eabf.png

They are going to do what they do. Fkem

guys, this dude is such a jerk and stupid that I don’t know what to say here.

We are being called stupid, I do not like that and feel like he is a condescending jackass

Max Kellerman is right. You are stupid. You were baited into his trap, hook, line and sinker. You're helping the man get paid by talking about him on here.

i love how he shows how dumb he is and then calls pats fans dumb.

highly comical

why didn’t the giants trade for jimmyg if they wanted to hire patricia?

see? hilarious how full circle this is...

You mean how Max Kellerman shows how intelligent he is. He's getting paid to trolling gullible people. Max Kellerman, Stephen A Smith, Felger, Oshaugnessy are geniuses!

It's mental illness. People all over the country as Pats Haters sound just like him. Never before in human history has a sports franchise sent almost an entire customer base in a collectived mental illness like this.

Uh, no it's not. It's smart business savvy trolling the masses to generate revenue. The haters, and people who keep tuning in to what he has to say and talking about it on here, well they should definitely check their mental health.

You guys understand that they are scripting this right? I don’t even think they believe what they say. It’s basically pro wrestling. They are paid to say this.

That sucks. I seriously feel horrible for him, but I will still continue to ridicule his hot takes.
Tragic but Kellerman has made it a career choice to make a living by going on the air and saying stupid ****.

With that said he went to Columbia so the man is not dumb.

He's's just an idiot.

guys, this dude is such a jerk and stupid that I don’t know what to say here.

We are being called stupid, I do not like that and feel like he is a condescending jackass

Everytime I think of Cliff Kellerman I think of his Tweet at the half time of Super Bowl 51. "CLIFF"

Brady n crew shoved that right up his ass. hahahahaha

It was classic. And guess what he is still getting hammered for it.

So when Cliff Kellerboy tosses out a dig at Pats fans it's because he has been getting his ass slammed for just about a year now. He's butthurt and retaliating.

I understand what most are saying, like I shouldn’t worry about what ESPN says, I’m down with that. Here’s the thing. There’s links on this site, which I use for all pats news and so forth, so, if I see this, I start getting mad because I dislike being called dumb just because my team is the pats. I don’t ever go to espn

Fair enough on this. I agree @Ian needs to filter out Max Kellerman, Felger, Borges, Parker, oshaugnessy, etc.

You guys understand that they are scripting this right? I don’t even think they believe what they say. It’s basically pro wrestling. They are paid to say this.

except Max Kellerman believes it. They picked the perfect "actor" for the part. And no one calls a fan base stupid unless they actually feel that way.

I wouldn’t voluntarily listen to him but if there are links here, I look at them. Is there a way to boycott the whole get down?

You need to exercise some self control. First you must understand Max Kellerman's goal which has been stated by a few posters in this thread. Once you know what he's really trying to do. You can start to understand it's not personal. It's just business. You want it to stop. Then be part of stopping him by stop talking about him. If someone else talks about him, you explain to them what he's doing and encourage them to not listen and talk about him.

You need to exercise some self control. First you must understand Max Kellerman's goal which has been stated by a few posters in this thread. Once you know what he's really trying to do. You can start to understand it's not personal. It's just business. You want it to stop. Then be part of stopping him by stop talking about him. If someone else talks about him, you explain to them what he's doing and encourage them to not listen and talk about him.
Thats asking way too much of people

He is doing his job. He is provoking emotions. As is his counterpart. This is what they need for ratings.

Having said that, this is what feller and mazz do. No different. Only worse because they pay more much attention to detail locally and they can exploit emotion better in that regard.

They are all doing their jobs.

They are smart. They are skilled. The are extracting, They also don't have a back bone and sell theirs easily.

I am impressed by Reiss of ESPN. He went as much to say he denounced the idiot piece when others conveniently jumped aboard.

Let the rats have the raft, but eventually they sink it. People with have a brain cell can respect Reiss stance and his integrity.

Good boxing analyst but absolute garbage on all other subjects.
The first non-boxing thing I ever heard him say was that Corey Dillon was done, right after the Pats traded for him. He also laughed at another analyst who said Dillon would have a huge year in 2004.

So the Patriots have won a Super Bowl at least twice when Kellerman predicts the demise of one of their star players.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't know who he was. That makes it hard for me to care too much...he's just a name attached to dumb thoughts expressed in words.

yeah, when I first read the title, I thought they were talking about the Nazi boxer who lost to Joe Louis prior to WWII. Shows what I know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back