PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tired of max kellerman

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys, this dude is such a jerk and stupid that I don’t know what to say here.

We are being called stupid, I do not like that and feel like he is a condescending jackass
By giving him attention he gets what he wants. I don't even know why I'm posting this though. Some of y'all will never learn and keep bizarrely valuing his opinion.

All kidding aside, Kellerman actually had a brother who was killed by a professional boxer he was trying to help by letting him live with him. Sad story.

Doesn't change the fact that Max is a prick, but still....

Yep i saw that story. He was bludgeoned with a hammer. These people actually started through a public access show here in nyc. He has come a long way but he's an a-hole.

I like how the 'cliff' meme has taken off. Kellerman definitely knows that his cliff prediction was spectacularly wrong, even the guests (Woody) are making fun of him about it. Now he just doubles down. He's an ultimate troll.

The best thing would be for Kellerman to retire (hopefully ASAP) at the top of his game, having won a Super Bowl. If Brady keeps playing Kellerman will be right at some point. But it would be hilarious if he retired before he declined and Kellerman never had that satisfaction.

Fixed it.

All kidding aside, Kellerman actually had a brother who was killed by a professional boxer he was trying to help by letting him live with him. Sad story.

Doesn't change the fact that Max is a prick, but still....

That sucks. I seriously feel horrible for him, but I will still continue to ridicule his hot takes.

Its obvious that this guy is just looking for attention/clicks/ratings by trying to troll Patriots fans

At this point, what % of Pats fans with a clue watches ANYTHING on ESPN?
This is exactly why ESPN has had layoffs over the past 2 seasons and will likely have more.

They double down as a strategy as much as Goodell does.

Just love the premise that the story is correct and the Patriots are lying. Not even a thought otherwise. But we are the dumb fans, and you are the smart TV broadcaster.

Nice of us dumb fans to have 5 super bowls

The reason I care is because he has a sports show that folks listen to

He has an "entertainment show" that caters to the lowest common denominator of the "fan" who has, as @Palm Beach Pats Fan said, PDS. All of those HAWT TAKEZ shows are the same cookie cutter crap. They say whatever they want without any repercussions and get to do it all over again the next day.

The fact that you watch them gives them all the more reason to continue doing it. Just stop watching it.

This Mediot insults our fan base. This mediot supports and encourages patriots hate. He goes to the same school of idiocy as that wicksham fella. This twice before you read their articles and believe anything they say.

I also love the 45 year old social media engineers at ESPN trying use cool slang. Oh, he’s feeling petty? Damn. The show is going to be lit.

They might as well say "RIGHT ON DADDIO...YOU TELL DEM DER PATS FANS WHAT'S HAPPENIN' JACK!"

If you pay attention to fools, then the fools have accomplished their goal.

Ignore the noise

That is not just a good goal for a sports team, but for everyone in all walks of life.

Noise = 9/11 truthers
Noise = anti-vaxxers
Noise = flat-Earthers
Noise = Max Kellerman
Noise = other people with Patriots derangement syndrome

very few those people (and many other fools) can ever be swayed by reason, so it is simply just not worth the aggravation to even pay attention to them

I'm not sure whether questioning the official narrative of 9/11 or whether the stuff they put in vaccines causes side effects make you Max Kellerman. :rolleyes:

Being a rude, mouthy asshat who doesn't know what he's talking about makes you Max Kellerman.

Why do people try to act like any fanbase is better or worse than another when pretty much the only thing the fans have in common (if anything at all) is broad geographical location?

I **** on Steelers fans all the time but I acknowledge it's all based on anecdotal experience and has no basis in fact. I'd say Pittsburgh is probably the non-Massachusetts city from which I have the most friends actually...

I don't know who that is but the thing with the drama is that it's not about what's true, it's about what they want to be true.

The Patriots demise has been predicted for years. There's people that need their demise to be true because the fact that they look just as good in 2018 as they did in 2001 is too painful to face.

I don't know who that is but the thing with the drama is that it's not about what's true, it's about what they want to be true.

The Patriots demise has been predicted for years. There's people that need their demise to be true because the fact that they look just as good in 2018 as they did in 2001 is too painful to face.
Borges has been predicting this annually since 2005.

Why do people try to act like any fanbase is better or worse than another when pretty much the only thing the fans have in common (if anything at all) is broad geographical location?

I **** on Steelers fans all the time but I acknowledge it's all based on anecdotal experience and has no basis in fact. I'd say Pittsburgh is probably the non-Massachusetts city from which I have the most friends actually...

If you can't tell the general difference between, say, Giants fans and Jets/Bills/Eagles fans and Chargers fans, I don't know what to tell you, other than "Look again".

I recommend that you live alone in the desert like Georgia O'Keefe. Max won't be able to penetrate your Splendid Isolation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back