PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets for the Kansas City Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi.
Can anyone help me?

I am from the UK and have booked a flight and hotel for a three day trip to Boston in hope to watch the Pats opening game (and drink a few Sam Adams). Sadly I was unable to purchase a ticket for the game when they came on sale and wondered if anyone happens to have a spare ticket they would like to sell?

I would appreciate any help anyone could give me.

Many many many thanks.

Jordan.

You may be able to pick up some tickets on stub hub.

StubHub! 《《《 This is a link.

Keep checking this thread and I'll post other links to other threads that are full of helpful information.

Here's a thread with a ton of useful information.

First game day! <<<<< Link

And don't forget to wear your Clown T-shirt. That game is the Clown out game.

Clown Tee (Turquoise) <<<<Link

Thanks matey. If I manage to get myself a ticket, I'll make sure I get a clown tee. I still think he will be convineiently ill the days before the game!!

Be warned it's an expensive ticket. Also, getting a single may be tricky.

I know it will be pricey, that's the only problem with the resale sites. Also, need to make sure I am not scammed.

Getting a single probably would be easier than getting two or more, but you're right about the cost.

I know it will be pricey, that's the only problem with the resale sites. Also, need to make sure I am not scammed.

Good luck mate. I thought about going but the price of a ticket is like a new big screen tv. I'm sure the experience is worth it.

Not a fan of the new banner location, if accurate. Not prominent, not symmetrical. These are the issues in Foxboro.

Last edited:
Saw some single tix for sale on SeatGeek, but the lowest price is 500-600 bucks apiece.

Single tics are easier to come by and cheaper on Stubhub

Hi.
Can anyone help me?

I am from the UK and have booked a flight and hotel for a three day trip to Boston in hope to watch the Pats opening game (and drink a few Sam Adams). Sadly I was unable to purchase a ticket for the game when they came on sale and wondered if anyone happens to have a spare ticket they would like to sell?

I would appreciate any help anyone could give me.

Many many many thanks.

Jordan.

I have bought all my tickets on the secondary market.

Stubhub, Seat Geek to buy right now and they are legit. Ive used ebay and never been swindled. Pay with a credit card so you can decline charges if something were to go wrong. I have also used craigslist without issue, but in this case dont look there unless all avenues are exhausted.

If youre willing to hold out until game week, prices will come down. Ticketmaster receives all returned tickets from the teams on Wednesday, but check earlier for good measure. Some good seats too, not up there with the sea gulls. I have found that Ticketmaster prices are lower.

Tickets are always available. Funerals come up and people have unexpected events that change their plans to attend the game. If you do buy from an individual, take a pic of their drivers licence. If an individual seller drags their personal problem into the transaction walk away because its likely a scam.

I am looking for 2 tickets. If I run across 3 I will sell you 1 at the price I paid. But I need US money and not pounds

I have bought all my tickets on the secondary market.

Stubhub, Seat Geek to buy right now and they are legit. Ive used ebay and never been swindled. Pay with a credit card so you can decline charges if something were to go wrong. I have also used craigslist without issue, but in this case dont look there unless all avenues are exhausted.

If youre willing to hold out until game week, prices will come down. Ticketmaster receives all returned tickets from the teams on Wednesday, but check earlier for good measure. Some good seats too, not up there with the sea gulls. I have found that Ticketmaster prices are lower.

Tickets are always available. Funerals come up and people have unexpected events that change their plans to attend the game. If you do buy from an individual, take a pic of their drivers licence. If an individual seller drags their personal problem into the transaction walk away because its likely a scam.

I am looking for 2 tickets. If I run across 3 I will sell you 1 at the price I paid. But I need US money and not pounds

I'm not as confident as you that the prices are going to go down.

Good to know.

Out of curiosity is it tougher to find multiple seats together?
It can be. If you can't find them together you can usually find them fairly close....may a couple rows in front or behind you. You'll still have a good time. Chances are the people next to you are also Pats fans so it's not like complete strangers. Also you'll be tailgating with your people before and after the game so it still should be a great event......anyway that's been my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back