PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tickets for the Kansas City Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices on stubhub will definitely go down. I bought my opening game tickets last year for around $250/each the week of the game. They were pretty decent seats too, corner end zone about half way up.

It can be. If you can't find them together you can usually find them fairly close....may a couple rows in front or behind you. You'll still have a good time. Chances are the people next to you are also Pats fans so it's not like complete strangers. Also you'll be tailgating with your people before and after the game so it still should be a great event......anyway that's been my experience.

It'll be with my kids so I may get them early to ensure we're sitting together. That's if I can afford it.

Thanks for the help.

Good to know.

Out of curiosity is it tougher to find multiple seats together?

IMO, yes.

As others have stated, a single is actually easier to buy. At least in my experience it has been.

I'm not as confident as you that the prices are going to go down.

The demand is high right now as buyers like you and I are waiting.

Its a game of chicken. I bought my SB46 ticket 30 minutes prior to kick off.

I have bought all my tickets on the secondary market.

Stubhub, Seat Geek to buy right now and they are legit. Ive used ebay and never been swindled. Pay with a credit card so you can decline charges if something were to go wrong. I have also used craigslist without issue, but in this case dont look there unless all avenues are exhausted.

If youre willing to hold out until game week, prices will come down. Ticketmaster receives all returned tickets from the teams on Wednesday, but check earlier for good measure. Some good seats too, not up there with the sea gulls. I have found that Ticketmaster prices are lower.

Tickets are always available. Funerals come up and people have unexpected events that change their plans to attend the game. If you do buy from an individual, take a pic of their drivers licence. If an individual seller drags their personal problem into the transaction walk away because its likely a scam.

I am looking for 2 tickets. If I run across 3 I will sell you 1 at the price I paid. But I need US money and not pounds

Many thanks. If you would be able to wait until I got the ticket from you I would be able to pay cash in US Dollars no problem. I will make sure I keep an eye out on ticket master the week before. Many thanks again.

Out of curiosity,
How does the ticket exchange work? I was thinking of putting myself on the season ticket wait list and go through the exchange channel. Any season tickets holders able to help? I am hoping I can move to Boston one day haha.

Just get on the waiting list in 1999 and use your season tickets. That's what I did;)

A great example of the saying 'timing is everything.' Good for you.

We got on the waiting list about 10 years ago as a source for tickets at face value. That all changed a couple of years ago though. It's much more difficult and more expensive to get tickets now.

I've been tracking the prices of game tickets closely since the playoffs last year. It's crazy how much they get for tickets now.

Out of curiosity,
How does the ticket exchange work? I was thinking of putting myself on the season ticket wait list and go through the exchange channel. Any season tickets holders able to help? I am hoping I can move to Boston one day haha.

The ticket exchange has been destroyed by the tickets being resold to the secondary sellers before they get to the exchange. It used to be as easy as going to the site and picking the seats you wanted at face value, but not anymore.

Many thanks. If you would be able to wait until I got the ticket from you I would be able to pay cash in US Dollars no problem. I will make sure I keep an eye out on ticket master the week before. Many thanks again.

Sure

The US money part was a joke, but I do take Euros. I have traveled to Denver, Phoenix and Indy without a ticket and found one once there. One way or the other you will get in the game.

The ticket exchange has been destroyed by the tickets being resold to the secondary sellers before they get to the exchange. It used to be as easy as going to the site and picking the seats you wanted at face value, but not anymore.

The NFL tinkered with it for maximum profit that is why.

TE used to be as smooth as Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey