PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Thursday Night Football: HOU at KC - Who Ya Got? and Game Discussion

Well, that went down about how it was expected. Chiefs look pretty unstoppable if they stay healthy.

Reactions: sb1
I saw no problem with it whatsoever. If the players want to have the right to kneel, not come out of the locker room, or otherwise make a spectacle of themselves, they should be prepared to deal with booing. The crowd has the right to express themselves as long as it doesn’t violate someone else’s rights. This didn’t.

I just view it as, I'm about to watch all of these guys smash into each other violently for 60 minutes entertainment. If they want to make a 20 second spectacle in a show of unity for something that they feel is important, regardless of how I feel about it, then why not just let them.

Obviously very different viewpoints on this subject, but I personally don't like Booing in most circumstances

So they are only allowed to express agreement, not disagreement?

it has nothing to do with being allowed to do something or not, obviously people are allowed to boo if they want to. But its just common decency, along the lines of "if you don't have anything good to say, then dont say it"

Just my personal view on it

it has nothing to do with being allowed to do something or not, obviously people are allowed to boo if they want to. But its just common decency, along the lines of "if you don't have anything good to say, then dont say it"

Just my personal view on it
Yeah I know what you meant. I think the players and everyone just kinda welcome it. It's like going to a restaurant and the waitress wants to tell you about the polar ice caps melting. Like, I don't give a **** just serve me my lobster mac n cheese

I never watch the season opener unless it's the Pats, so meh...don't care. The highlights seemed like the boring story of Good team beats up Bad team, but since it's not my team, its boring...this "parity" thing has really worked out well for the league, eh?

Also **** those hickster Chiefs fans for booing their own players and the Texans during what was meant as a moment of unity. Fcuk you all. I hope you hit your shins repeatedly into very sharp edges.

Unity for some, not for all...that is why the boos happened.

sure, you dont have to cheer or applause.. but booing is pretty damn disrespectful, regardless of your position on anything

decency still matters

Disrespectful, decency... Kinda like kneeling for the National Anthem?

Disrespectful, decency... Kinda like kneeling for the National Anthem?

Complete strawman argument, and a bulls*** one at that. I could go into why kneeling for the national anthem isn't disrespectful, but there is no need because they weren't even kneeling... so you're just making things up to be upset about, probably like the people in the stands that were booing

Look at how disrespectful they were being! How dare they!

200911120533-01-chiefs-texans-link-arms-0910-exlarge-169.jpg

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes