PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

There's no QB Competition in Foxborough. Cam is the starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair then, how about we stop comparing throws against JC Jackson and Devin McCourty versus practices throws that beat Ja'Juan Williams in coverage.

Just commenting on Jones' quick decision making. The ball is coming out faster with Jones.

Cam is working with the starters, but Mac is also working with the back ups...meaning worse blocking...slower receivers...worse defenders...etc...so, it is a wash, IMO. Also, Mac has fared well with the ones as well...

in your head lizzie GIF by WE tv

I love when you bring up draft stuff!

I mean if there's anyone better let me know but everyone else is playing for 2nd place. Kind of funny with all the resources they have but hey when you're good you're good.

I identify & hit on multiple picks we make every single year. Probably close to 25 players since 2018. 7 in 2020 alone. Legit almost the entire class. There ain't no one better @DropKickFlutie

Btw I'm not mad at you bro. You used to @ me all the time asking questions. Feel free I don't mind learning you a little something.
Wow. Nice rack. Definitely fake, but still nice work nonetheless.

Cam wasn't able to lead Carolina to glory during his MVP season, how in hell can you even hope for him to lead the Patriots to anything close to a SB, yet alone win one?
the guy was horrible last season, and no it wasn't because he caught covid and had bad receivers, covid didn't make him throw the ball in the dirt every second pass he attempted or sail it 6 feet above the receiver, it didn't make him not recognize what the defense was doing, he just ain't gonna win it out for you, stop this nonsens, these are lazy excuses.... the chances that the Patriots win it out are higher with Mac than with Cam

the one is a QB, the other is a washed up RB

This thread is a train wreck. "There's no competition." "You posted Volin bro" "Yeah, well, I hate you!"

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes