PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tom Brady rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather gamble on Brady for 2 years over Stidham or Andy Friggin Dalton
I would, too, but it’s going to be interesting to see if Belichick feels the same.

I would, too, but it’s going to be interesting to see if Belichick feels the same.

20 years ago people said the same damn thing about Bledsoe and Brady. Who knows. BB said it wouldn’t have been long before TB took over, maybe he feels the same about Stidham. We won’t know of course, but if it was always in BB we trust, then why the hell would that change now? I think the dude has a fairly good idea of what he is looking for in a QB.

The Brady watch is out of control.

Currently at PFT 5 out of the 6 top stories concern Tom Brady.

If a team like the Chargers is bringing in a Tom Brady, you can be sure that they're looking to improve their OL as well.

I know we already discussed this, but this surely won’t help that case.

EDIT: it was for Trai Turner nvm

Last edited:
Who's the source? I don't buy that they have that kind of inside knowledge.

KG has a pretty good track record, doesn't she?

Also as to the source - if it's true it's a 100% chance it's someone from Brady's camp.

I'm not sure the media coverage is warranted either but there are a confluence of storylines going on here colliding.

In summary, its not every day the GOAT player is a free agent and the GOAT franchise and GOAT coach have basically let him leave and aren't exactly begging him to stay.

Fascinating.

How did u arrive at that?

Click on the article...

I think the only way Brady stays is if Bill acquires some talent in the next couple weeks.

I just emailed JE11's merch site asking if they could sell the "Stay Brady 2020" lawn sign individually.......

Yes, I love me some Pats merch!

I mean, not too often the greatest player of all-time leaves the team he's been with for two decades.

Can Jules even get that merch out before Brady possibly leaves?

I mean, not too often the greatest player of all-time leaves the team he's been with for two decades.

Well true but he’s not in his prime anymore. Can he still play? Absolutely I feel with the right cast around him which makes me wonder if bill would go out of his way to do that but brady should know this team has limits due to the cap. He would have to take some type of cut.

One thing about brady. Be careful what you wish for. The guy has dominated the afc east but would be going to another division where nothing is a given in terms of winning the division.

Click on the article...

I think the only way Brady stays is if Bill acquires some talent in the next couple weeks.
And the tweet you responded to said they were looking for talent

I wonder if Brady does leave, how much Kraft hanging him out to dry in the deflatgate bafoonery plays into it? If I was Brady and the man I made gazillons for, left me out to dry like * Bob did, I would not forgive that.

View attachment 26222

I know it was you * Bob!

Funny but I think Brady blames Goodell and holds no hard feelings towards Bob. Probably looks at Kraft as another one of Shytdell's victims. Sees him as the little poor coward he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes