PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Tom Brady rumor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RapSheet thinks ther's nothing to the TB to 49ers rumors.

That's not what he said. He said he didn't have anything to substantiate the claims.

J Stew has a “source” who texted with him. Said San Fran is his first choice, NE is still at 0. Tennessee would “be to stick it to Kraft and Bill”.

Anyone who wants a breaking down 43 year old acting like a 33 year old with a vendetta back needs to stop and think. Dude has changed and that is obvious. I am slowly starting to relish the idea of him failing miserably in another city. Because that is what is going to happen. He will be decent here in NE, but anywhere else will be a disaster especially physically.

Guregian just takes other reports and puts them through a fake description process with her own "flavor" added. She's a joke.

J Stew has a “source” who texted with him. Said San Fran is his first choice, NE is still at 0. Tennessee would “be to stick it to Kraft and Bill”.

Anyone who wants a breaking down 43 year old acting like a 33 year old with a vendetta back needs to stop and think. Dude has changed and that is obvious. I am slowly starting to relish the idea of him failing miserably in another city. Because that is what is going to happen. He will be decent here in NE, but anywhere else will be a disaster especially physically.

Who is J Stew?

These SF rumors are beyond dumb. Jimmy is great and is simply a winner. If that bomb to Sanders connected he would've been sb mvp right now. I don't care if Brady was 4 years younger. It makes no sense from the 49ers perspective to throw away a franchise qb.

You know what?......Tebow, a qb that couldn't throw, never made sense to me either so ignore my rant lol.

Wtf is happening here?

Brady gives the Pat's the best chance to win next year. Regardless if they spend whatever he would get In other spots the best way possible.

Isnt winning the goal here? You dont punt your best chance to win next year just cause it might hurt you in 3 or 4 years. The Pat's dont operate that way. You put the best team possible out there.

It's why I think if Brady leaves its because he wants to. That who ever he chose he truly felt maximized his last 3 or 4 years in ways the pats cant because the pats have done such a **** ****ing job the last 5 years replacing his offensive weapons.

Obviously I have no idea what will happen, but I don't see why Brady would behave like this if he intends to return.

Can we get some confirmation on the nines interest from a legitimate source

Bill better put together a hell of a team next season or he is going to have major egg on his face for kicking Brady to the curb.

Obviously I have no idea what will happen, but I don't see why Brady would behave like this if he intends to return.
Its almost like he is behaving the same indifferent, non-committal way it is being reported BB behaved.

Tom-"I'll listen to the Patriots."
BB- "Tom you are still under contract and we look forward to talking to you again."

i dont believe any news this time of year.

For the second time in a week, the Patriots use Schefter to reject the Brady camp’s characterization of how things are going.

For the second time in a week, the Patriots use Schefter to reject the Brady camp’s characterization of how things are going.

There’s a very realistic shot that members of the media are simply making **** up to drive clicks and ad revenue.

That’s weird because Schefter is tight with Yee and he and Brady are Michigan alum.

If Brady goes to the Raiders he's less smart than I thought. Titans? Sure. Niners? Yeah. Pats? Of course.

Raiders? Bucs? Chargers? Others? Monumentally stupid to tarnish your legacy on a low-success team for the final 2-3 years of your career.

Have to think those rumors from the Brady camp are intentionally misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes