PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Published Wells Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 major points need to be addressed, IMO:

Brady not knowing McNally
"The deflator"
"Make sure you blow up the ball to look like a rugby ball so tom can get used to it before sunday"

To those I would add "If I don't get my swag, Brady's passer rating will be the only thing deflating on Sunday."

florio says 4 games plus more for not cooperating.

wtf he spoke to them for an entire day.....unbelievable.

Florio's been Florio. He stirs **** up on both sides, while getting a whole lot of things wrong or, to use his own words, while he chooses to "spread misinformation".

Patriots/Tom didn't get to cross examine Colts people, officials, Ravens people

I can imagine the questions Tom Brady would ask the Colts officials:
  • Mr. Grigson, is Eric Mangini your father?
  • Can't you guys tackle anybody?
  • Do you really believe that taking 1 p.s.i. out of a football is worse for the integrity of the game than tanking an entire season to get the #1 draft pick?
  • Would Andrew Luck like to borrow my razor?
  • What more do you want? We gave you 4th and 2, and the 2006 AFC Championship game.
  • What do you think would show up if we checked your owner's urine today? Hmmmm?

Which is why Don Yee and Brady should hire their own firm, maybe more than one, and do the same tests. This should have been done months ago. Video it and release it to the public.
They didn't need to hire their own firm. There are firms and scientists who DID the experiments and showed that the Patriots science was correct. And they videod it and put it on youtube.. For free. You only had idiots like Bill Nye and and Neil Degrasse Tyson claiming otherwise..

CEgnlasWAAAPuXU.jpg:large

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard 39m39 minutes ago
Confidentiality with suspected violations also in policy. Any leaks are to be investigated,
disciplined. Well?

CEgielfVIAAccwd.jpg

According to NFL's policy on integrity of game, Goodell must impose discipline vs Patriots. Only question is severity

Confidentiality with suspected violations also in policy. Any leaks are to be investigated,
disciplined. Well?

CEgielfVIAAccwd.jpg

According to NFL's policy on integrity of game, Goodell must impose discipline vs Patriots. Only question is severity

Based on the standards used thus far the league can arbitrarily impose discipline on anyone for anything since the burden of proofs appears to be nothing more than "we said so"

Here's a big question for me: the intercepted ball on the field is not one of the 11 tested at halftime.

This is because the Colts tested it 3 times and stuck tape on the ball with the readings.

I presume the league couldn't test the ball properly then because air had come out each time.

If I'm right, is there an assumption air leaks with each test? And can this account for the different measurements?

If I'm right, is there an assumption air leaks with each test? And can this account for the different measurements?

In the report it was written that the Pats equipment guy inflated to 12.6 to leave 0.1 PSI buffer in case air goes out during measurement. It is on the same page as the "take the rulebook to the refs" story.

Based on the standards used thus far the league can arbitrarily impose discipline on anyone for anything since the burden of proofs appears to be nothing more than "we said so"

So we need to compete in a league where the other teams and league office have an anti-Pats agenda, and the Pats cannot contest punishments imposed against them.

And the league thinks the Pats are the ones who have an unfair advantage???

disciplined. Well?

CEgielfVIAAccwd.jpg

Doesn't that mean the league must discipline itself. The league leaked information.

Doesn't that mean the league must discipline itself. The league leaked information.

Goodell will get right on that after he finds who leaked the CameraPlacementGate tapes to Jay Glazer at Fox Sports.

We probably should have made a thread dedicated to Florio on this. Since we didn't, I'll put this here. Florio is seeing the same problems with the report that we're seeing. His latest post is actually very damaging to the "burn him!" coalition:

Regardless of whether certain executives in the league office wanted the Patriots to be found guilty of cheating or whether Wells personally believed based on the non-scientific evidence that cheating must have happened, something prevented Wells from making a truly objective assessment of the scientific evidence. And a truly objective assessment of the scientific evidence should have led to this conclusion: It’s unclear whether tampering occurred.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...best-recollection-on-a-key-piece-of-evidence/

The article has the "why".

Just wondering... Has Reiss ever stated if he believe Brady is guilty or innocent? I know he has serious concerns with the validity of the report, but I'm not sure if we got a yes/no answer from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back