PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Peyton Manning Hatorade Thread.(mega merged)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

QB for 1 game

• Manning

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Marino

Votes: 45 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont hate manning just the ballwashing coverage he and his entire family gets like brett favre did.

Could not have said it better!! :rocker:

I actually enjoy seeing John Fox losing face than Manning.

This guy deserves an award (from a Broncos forum):

"Manning goes out for a season, his team barely wins 2 games.

Brady goes out for a season, his team makes the playoffs.

Brady is a product of the system. Manning IS the system.

Notice after the Defense that won Brady those SB rings began to retire/move on, his SB trips/wins took a nose dive?

Championships are won on Defense.

Manning has never had a decent Defense until this year and for whatever reason they did not show up tonight.

How anyone can pin this loss on Manning is beyond me. It was a team loss and there were mistakes on both sides of the ball, but the majority of the problem was on the Defense.

Manning did his job by putting 3 scores on the board.

Holiday did his job by putting up 2.

The Defense leaked like a sieve all night.

I don't know if it's the curse of the bye week and they simply lost their momentum or whether they bought into all the ridiculous hype that had the game won before it was played or what, but that D was horrible tonight. "

Except when Brady went out the team didn't make the playoffs. That's right, Denver dopes. Blme everyone else. You aren't going anywhere with Manning. Deal.

Where is that ****** Denver fan who was trolling here last week talking about how nobody was going to beat Manning?

Notice after the Defense that won Brady those SB rings began to retire/move on, his SB trips/wins took a nose dive?

Manning has never had a decent Defense until this year and for whatever reason they did not show up tonight.

How anyone can pin this loss on Manning is beyond me. It was a team loss and there were mistakes on both sides of the ball, but the majority of the problem was on the Defense.

I don't know if it's the curse of the bye week and they simply lost their momentum or whether they bought into all the ridiculous hype that had the game won before it was played or what, but that D was horrible tonight. "

The Pats didn't make the playoffs after Brady went out.

That's how smart those fans are

Last edited:

Of course I am sure this poster would agree that the Broncos defense is also to blame for that pick six, the quarterback fumble that the Ravens turned into a Ray Rice touchdown on short field, and that WTF? interception that the peerless Manning threw across his body in double overtime that lead to the game winning field goal for the other team.

unfortunately this is what you will hear from all media.

And Manning lost a Superbowl too. What an idiot.

Francessa's very good, but he has a few blind spots that he'll probably never get over.

Francessa's very good, but he has a few blind spots that he'll probably never get over.

Agreed. Which is a shame, because beyond that there's no guy who's better at his job.

Francessa has a blatant bias against Belichick. He deplored Belichick for leaving the Jets (who he ironically hates now) to the Pats after he was supposed to take over the job from Parcells, who is best friends with Francessa.

All season he's been talking about how the Patriots "aren't a good team" and their defense is going to be exposed in the playoffs. Had them losing to the Texans earlier in the season Also, as mentioned in the thread, he's the type of moron who thinks 4-2 in SBs would be less impressive than 4-0 in SBs.

Last edited:
watching hoge and difler defending manning. On the pick "Shouldve nver come to it if their Defense played the situation." And people wonder why pats fans hate manning.

watching hoge and difler defending manning. On the pick "Shouldve nver come to it if their Defense played the situation." And people wonder why pats fans hate manning.
It's like everybody forgot what happened on special teams.

Peyton Manning has the most frequently and thoroughly washed balls in the history of mankind.

2 INTs
1 Fum
Got 2 ST touchdowns and still lost

and it's still somehow the duty of these assclowns to keep the ballwashing going.

Last edited:
I caught one bit where he was talking about this and he said "some people bring up Brady. Brady's lost Super Bowls ..."

LOL. Yeah. That sucks compared to 8 one and dones in 12 playoff berths.

I caught him this week on radio. He said a few things. Brady and Manning are immortals. Doesnt have a relationship with BB but one thing he respects about him is that he is satisfied trying to get the next thing up front, next game , next playoff next superbowl. He loves to coach and isnt like some other gyys who after 1 or 2 SBs are wondering they are done and what's next and BB is just happy to keep going which he respects.
Also said brees is the best right now and no one is winning in denver even brady.

Peyton Manning has the most frequently and thoroughly washed balls in the history of mankind.

2 INTs
1 Fum
Got 2 ST touchdowns and still lost

and it's still somehow the duty of these assclowns to keep the ballwashing going.

Personally its the ballwashing which i hate about manning. As a player he has choked but also has had unfortunate experience of playing with coaches who dont have any balls to coach in a big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call