PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Peyton Manning Hatorade Thread.(mega merged)

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

QB for 1 game

• Manning

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Marino

Votes: 45 66.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thenepatsrule

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
untitled-16ijqmh.gif

untitled-13tvoab.gif

untitled-5y4rwf.gif

Enjoy your MVP trophy Manning

hope your gloves were warm enough!

Last edited:
Re: Enjoy your MVP trophy Manning

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

manning = choker!!!!! BYE!!!

Peyton's a great player, and what a great comeback story for him. The Broncos only went as far as they did because of him. They would have never made the playoffs without him. That said, Flacco's deep ball reminds me of the old Peyton, and that makes me nervous for the Pats

Last edited:

The early line on the Pro Bowl is the NFC -3.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Last edited:

Peyton's a great player, and what a great comeback story for him. The Broncos only went as far as they did because of him. They would have never made the playoffs without him. That said, Flacco's deep ball reminds me of the old Peyton, and that makes me nervous for the Pats

They made the playoffs last year with TEBOW

Peyton can't enjoy *** because that trophy is going to Adrian Peterson's house... that AND Comeback Player of the Year!

Last edited:

yeah, cause they didnt make it last year with QB who couldn't break the starting lineups in their new team..... oh wait. nevermind.

this same denver team won a playoff game w/ Tebow at the helm...ur statement is incorrect, a LOT of QB's in this league could bring them there

What are you smoking?

They made the playoffs last year with TEBOW

The WON a playoff game last year with Tebow. Tim Tebow has a higher winning percentage in the playoffs as a starting QB than Peyton Manning.

Last edited:
The Peyton Manning Hatorade Thread.

I know some people will White Knight this but there's a LOT of Patriot wins who enjoy the Manning face.

Did you know that with a win tomorrow Tom Brady passes Montana to a tier all his own with most post-season wins of any NFL quarterback?
And it would come on the same weekend Peyton joined the record holders for most post-season loses?

Who loves this sweet irony?

Peyton Manning Hatorade thread!

See ya next season, over arrogant Bronco fans / delusional sports-media elite!

The Departed Soundtrack - YouTube

Whoops.jpg

peyton.jpg

snow-bowl.jpeg

ClamChowder.jpg

Re: Manning face -2013

you have to admit though, HE IS LEARNING.

He left his helmet on through the handshakes and all the way up the tunnel off the field. That way they couldnt get any really good WHINEY FACE shots that would lessen his endorsement value.

Why are some posts about Manning merged into the Ravens / Broncos thread and some aren't?

Peyton will be eating his papa johns watching the Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 INT including the game loser and 2 fumbles. GOAT!

Manning to me is like the Lebron james of the NFL....great during the regular season, but when it comes to the playoffs has a tendency to choke.

What great QB throws a INT in OT in the Offs?

To be fair to Manning. One day he might catch is little bro....

Trindon Holliday was the best player for the Broncos. 14 points by himself, without which Denver wouldn't have been in the game.

Peyton Manning was the best player for the Ravens. A pick 6, and fumble, and a clutch INT in OT, without which the Ravens wouldn't have been in the game.

Priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back