PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots gear thread (including rare, unique, collectible items, etc.)

I got some cool stuff so I will just post a couple of my favorites. Richard Seymour signed ball Malcolm Butler autograph photo of the game winning interception 4759632B-997D-4A0D-9A45-F40F4B7BEF67.jpegA391F96C-1371-486C-A038-BA7DDD1D0F55.jpeg

I bought numerous shirts and sweatshirts for myself and my family during all of the first Pats dynasty. I gave most of mine away to charities during a couple of moves the last few years.

My most prized possession though was a stocking hat from the Pat Patriot era that I lost while playing golf one fall day a few years ago.

I'm not into collectables, mainly because the slimiest person I know is in that business.

I got a football signed by pretty much all the original Pats back in the day. Any collectibles expert know if that's worth anything? I mean, I'll probably just keep it, but curious

Here is probably my most unique collectible. It is a shadowbox with replicas of all the Super Bowl rings with Brady and Belichick. The last ring is not even close to what the real ring looks like which drives me nuts, but no one has noticed yet.

IMG_0265.jpg

Here is the rest of my man cave for sh*ts and giggles.

IMG_0264.jpg
IMG_0263.jpg
IMG_0271.jpg
IMG_0267.jpg

Probably not the correct place for this, but I am looking to purchase a 1971 or 1973 red Pats jersey with #57 Kiner as seen in my avatar. Any leads would be appreciated.

Probably not the correct place for this, but I am looking to purchase a 1971 or 1973 red Pats jersey with #57 Kiner as seen in my avatar. Any leads would be appreciated.

Wish I could help you. I just want to reinforce this being the correct thread for inquiries, wants, etc. Good luck!

yes, they're in crappy condition, but my ticket stubs from Brady's 2001 debut and the snow bowl vs OaklandView attachment 35418

Twenty years of inflation, illustrated -- those prices are almost funny. I have the same tickets somewhere.

Impressive. Where do we buy game-day tickets? ;)
Those were the good (for being able to get tickets) / bad (for the team sucking) old days. I remember taking my wife when we had only been married a year or 2 to the Pats. No ticket. No problem. Just walk around saying "need 2". Got 2 on the 40 yd line 6-10 rows back for for the princely sum of $5 each. She couldn't believe it. Eason got hurt. Grogan(her all time favorite player) comes in and leads the Pats to the SB. Did the same thing another time when my cousin from Arkansas came to visit me in NH. 2 hrs away from Foxboro. We got out of church and he mentioned how he would love to see and NFL game but could never get tickets (Cowboys closest team at the time). I told him to jump in the car. we drove down and walked up and 2 good seats for under $20 maybe 1/2 hr before game time. Saw Belichick's Browns beat the Pats. back then it didn;t matter what the face price on the tickets were. Never paid it.

image.jpg
I have SB ring replicas. Forgive the mess on my file cabinet. Also four SB ticket stubs and the coins for the games made into a shadow box type thing. The stubs look authentic but I doubt my family would spend the $$$ to get the real coins from a game.image.jpg

I like this lamp
image.jpg

Ok, one more. An area rug. Large. image.jpg

i own this flag ... its been to 36, 38 & 39 ...

pic form 39/Jacksonville
BZoJleM.jpg

d13bxIM.jpg

pic from 38/Houston
ITXWqeh.jpg

PPQaFbt.jpg

The ticket for 38 is all kinds of effed up... ripped it up a bit trying to get it out of the holder... there was some kind of anti-counterfeit facing on the ticket which made it stick to the inside of the ticket holder/lanyard i bought... its unfortunate, but, meh, its not like i would ever sell it...

unfortunately never bothered to scan or digitize the pics from 36, which are stuffed in an album somewheres, along with the ticket stub for that game...

Found this while looking for something yesterday
Screenshot 2022-07-23 152945.jpg

I found 2 in Maine at a truck stop. Kept 1 and gave the other to a buddy

I wonder how they found their way into a retail outlet.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back