PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots gear thread (including rare, unique, collectible items, etc.)

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This is the thread to discuss and share photos of Patriots-related gear, memorabilia and curios. I have a large closet and bins full of Pats gear and special items going back about 30 years. Some of it I'm sure is collectible and valuable, some just taking up space. I'll post photos from my own collection when I get a chance (pending my wife forcing me to place it in storage or otherwise dispose of it). Lots of cool and also pretty weird stuff out there ...

239254764_880278719508712_3229251114892934432_n.jpg

Won the framed Brady signed SI magazine as the grand prize at a Patriots Season Ticket Member orientation in 2012. The Belicheck personalized signed photo was from being one of the first to sign up for a Patriots Visa Card and making an initial purchase over $100.00 in 2002.

Attachments

• 20210210_114615.jpg
    20210210_114615.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
No photo description available.

I have a 2010 (rookie season!) sweatshirt worn by Aaron Hernamdez. It’s rumored he wore it on draft night while celebrating with his buddies at a night club. PM me if interested.

1630639505563.jpeg

I have a 2010 (rookie season!) sweatshirt worn by Aaron Hernamdez. It’s rumored he wore it on draft night while celebrating with his buddies at a night club. PM me if interested.

View attachment 35276

No, that's a vintage O.J. Simpson hoodie. I can see how you might be confused but actually it's much more collectible than any of the Hernandez pieces.

This is the thread to discuss and share photos of Patriots-related gear, memorabilia and curios. I have a large closet and bins full of Pats gear and special items going back about 30 years. Some of it I'm sure is collectible and valuable, some just taking up space. I'll post photos from my own collection when I get a chance (pending my wife forcing me to place it in storage or otherwise dispose of it). Lots of cool and also pretty weird stuff out there ...

View attachment 35091
Anything with the flying elvis on it is pretty weird

Sorry

Anything with the flying elvis on it is pretty weird

Sorry

As much as you treasure living in the past, your Patriots loyalty probably should have ended in 1992.

Last edited:
I have a Slim Jim wrapper TB12 chucked out the driver's window of his Rolls parked at the Foxy Lady more than a decade ago.
It was 2 for 1 Bacardi & Concussion Water night.

Even a memorabilia thread is about to turn into a pissing contest.

Even a memorabilia thread is about to turn into a pissing contest.
Isn't this kind of the modus operandi around here? How we roll? I like Tuney BTW. It's okay (and immeasurably healthy I'd guess) to like f.e.

Update on my "Man Cave"....it is now 80% complete....added epoxy flooring to my garage, some cabinets, and a work bench...

Up next, adorning the walls with my Pats memorabilia....caps, jerseys, posters, etc...etc...

Will take pics and post in this thread when I am all done...I think the most prized item is the 2001 title team Wheaties cereal box....with the cereal still in it....if mice/rats haven't eaten it up in storage yet....

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back