PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Patriots gear thread (including rare, unique, collectible items, etc.)

Update on my "Man Cave"....it is now 80% complete....added epoxy flooring to my garage, some cabinets, and a work bench...

Up next, adorning the walls with my Pats memorabilia....caps, jerseys, posters, etc...etc...

Will take pics and post in this thread when I am all done...I think the most prized item is the 2001 title team Wheaties cereal box....with the cereal still in it....if mice/rats haven't eaten it up in storage yet....

Yes, please! Looking forward.

Update on my "Man Cave"....it is now 80% complete....added epoxy flooring to my garage, some cabinets, and a work bench...

Up next, adorning the walls with my Pats memorabilia....caps, jerseys, posters, etc...etc...

Will take pics and post in this thread when I am all done...I think the most prized item is the 2001 title team Wheaties cereal box....with the cereal still in it....if mice/rats haven't eaten it up in storage yet....
Yikes.

Unless they're wrapped in plastic, which won't necessarily keep the little critters out.

I don't know how collectable this is. I have one of the original super bowl 36 hats. The day after the pats beat st louis my mother was out shopping and bought me and my brother in law one. I never wore it, but took the official sticker off only to find out a couple of days later that was a no no. It has been sitting on a shelf for twenty years.

Last edited:
Yikes.

Unless they're wrapped in plastic, which won't necessarily keep the little critters out.

They have been in one of those plastic tote boxes....should be okay....

I don't know how collectable this is. I have one of the original super bowl 36 hats. The day after the pats beat st louis my mother was out shopping and bought me and my brother in law one. I never wore it, but took the official sticker off only to find out a couple of days later that was a no no. It has been sitting on a self for twenty years.

I have em' ALL....every division, conference, and SB cap.....all still with stickers/tags on them....33 in total....from 2001-2021.

Not sure what I am gonna do about em'....not enough space to hang them anywhere in any good order.....LOL.

Side note: If anyone has a 96 AFC conference cap...LMK! I have been trying to buy one!

Side note 2: Same for the "Squish the Fish" painter caps they had back in 1985-6.....

...and you should acknowledge yours didn't exist prior to 1993.

Well, that sure isn't true, you have another guess coming. I was going to the old stadium when you could plan on buying tickets from strangers tailgating in the parking lot.

Well, that sure isn't true, you have another guess coming. I was going to the old stadium when you could plan on buying tickets from strangers tailgating in the parking lot.

Buy? Hell, if you waited long enough, they would give them to you! :)

I don't know how collectable this is. I have one of the original super bowl 36 hats. The day after the pats beat st louis my mother was out shopping and bought me and my brother in law one. I never wore it, but took the official sticker off only to find out a couple of days later that was a no no. It has been sitting on a self for twenty years.
I have my original well worn hat I purchased immediately upon exiting the super dome. I also have the seat cushion and all the swag it came with, the newspaper from New Orleans, my super bowl beads, and who knows what else I brought back from that trip. It's all in the attic in a tote.

I have my original well worn hat I purchased immediately upon exiting the super dome. I also have the seat cushion and all the swag it came with, the newspaper from New Orleans, my super bowl beads, and who knows what else I brought back from that trip. It's all in the attic in a tote.
i just remembered, i have 3or 4 newspapers from the next day declaring the pats super bowl winners....somewhere

Last edited:
My avatar is a free Shell Gas mug you got for a $5(?) gas purchase

They also had some cool glasses they gave away, but those are broken and gone long ago.

I still have my Seat Cushion from SB36, 38, & 39. They didn't do it for 51.

But my best item is a SB36 game used Pylon which is signed by Bill.

Rob Gronkowski’s pro day jersey.

Attachments

• 65AB661F-82F5-4660-BF3A-F4B7A32A183C.jpeg
    65AB661F-82F5-4660-BF3A-F4B7A32A183C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
I've got one of these. I was there with my dad and grandad but too young to remember...

1630794304553.png
1630794337810.png

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft