PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official - Your Thread Will Get Merged Here If you Don't Move on from Moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
My clock says 4:02. The suspense is killing me.

Schefter reckons the Raiders are in the picture.

Color me surprised

I just saw this tweet and had to laugh:

"any chance of Denver!!? God we could even do with Randy Moss playing at RB!"
I came up with the wacky idea yesterday that NO should claim him and use him as Bush until Reggie's healthy.

i think miami

I think Tennessee, could be a good fit for him. If he can get the ball

Undead Al trolls Randy and brings him back to Oakland

This all well and good but VY has missed several games with a sprained knee. Yes Chris Johnson is their offense, but he has been limited so far due to teams' stacking the box. Moss would open that up.

If you want to use YPG as a more fair measure of his ability, his 142.6 YPG this season drops him another spot down on the list behind Matt Moore, good for 29th in the league.

Moss himself is averaging 39.1 YPG receiving in 8 games with Tom Brady and Brett Favre throwing the ball. You'll have to pardon my skepticism that a QB whose career YPG ranks 31st among active QB's can improve Moss.

If you want to use YPG as a more fair measure of his ability, his 142.6 YPG this season drops him another spot down on the list behind Matt Moore, good for 29th in the league.

Moss himself is averaging 39.1 YPG receiving in 8 games with Tom Brady and Brett Favre throwing the ball. You'll have to pardon my skepticism that a QB whose career YPG ranks 31st among active QB's can improve Moss.

Wouldn't you atleast admit that Moss being there would help open things for Johnson?

Hey...the little hand is on the 4 and the big hand is on the 10...we should know by now! :mad:

Check out my list .. it has all the big dogs in real time
Twitter

I feel sorry for Moss.

Then again I also feel sorry for his new team. Every team should have realized that he isn't going to play for you unless he wants to.

The only way to have had a happy, productive Moss was to get him as a free agent.

He just isn't going to produce somewhere he doesn't want to be.

The only team I can see Moss playing for is the Dolphins. For once he won't be the one demanding the coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes