PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

***The official Week 1 OTHER GAMES thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently this was the second uncalled helmet-to-helmet? Refs in midseason form already.

It is worse than this. Newton was woosy. After the last hit which was flagged but offset, he lay motionless for a second or two. It is insane he was not pulled for a concussion test.
Further proof that it is all about the $ with them.

Didn't watch the game, but from what I'm hearing, apparently there were multiple helmet-to-helmet hits on Cam that went unflagged, yet the guy who actually got the personal foul was some Panther for jumping up and down in place out of excitement?

Yup, sounds like the NFL.

For you and others who missed it, here it is...one of THREE.

Seems legit, tho.

It is worse than this. Newton was woosy. After the last hit which was flagged but offset, he lay motionless for a second or two. It is insane he was not pulled for a concussion test.

what? no way they pull him for any "test"..because "INTEGRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
desktop-1441318307.jpg

meanwhile, back on planet Earth..."yeah....and then I told them we were going to crack down on all these head shots...and they BOUGHT IT!...can you believe how gullible some people are?"
184bdc7847614affad255482cd1085f1-184bdc7847614affad255482cd1085f1-0-6797-650x478$large.jpg
[/I]

Last edited:

Here that is....yep, nothing to see here....no tests needed, go back out there....what day is it..Saturday?....eh, close enough....(whistling...)

IMG_20160909_002648.jpg

Seem like the same old Broncos to me. Strong defense, productive running game, mediocre QB play, one of the league's best home field advantages, a blind eye from the refs, and lots of luck in close games.

Not much has changed from last year.

img_20160909_002648-jpg.13990

hey look!...looks like Cam is on (deleted homosexual slur) street....which has nothing to do with concussion...he's just flashbacking to "The Bells Of St Mary" movie...he always wanted to be known as "Bing" Newton...yeah, that's the ticket...

SNL_0489_07_Update_2_Tommy_Flanagan.png

I am even more dispointed that the Patriots didn't try to sign C.Anderson.

Knew this post was coming from someone.

But it's stupid to be disappointed because he was a restricted free agent which meant Denver had the option to match the deal and keep him. Which they matched Miami's deal and kept him.

Pats weren't paying 4 years/$18m to a RB.

Seem like the same old Broncos to me. Strong defense, productive running game, mediocre QB play, one of the league's best home field advantages, a blind eye from the refs, and lots of luck in close games.

Not much has changed from last year.
Won't mean **** if they can't get HFA in the playoffs. I don't think there's a team that relies on HFA more than they do. It used to be Seattle until they started performing better on the road.

Denver will be 7-1 at home, 4-4 on the road. If Pats go there again in playoffs, they will lose. People seem to forget the Pats r what, 0-4 lifetime, 0-3 w Brady in playoffs in Denver...and haven't won a road playoff game since 03 or 04....

Was this the one that was flagged?

That one wasn't.....it was the first of actually FIVE. I said 3 in that post but there were 5 h2h hits and 1 head slap. Only one of those was called. Math isn't my forte, but 1/6 is bad.

Was this the one that was flagged?

The one flagged was the one where Newton couldn't get it to the line of scrimmage so he was flagged for intentional grounding.

OT. why isnt Talib suspended for his gun episode this year?

Did the "concussion spotters" have their heads up their asses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST