PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The official Patriots vs Ravens AFCCG thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lesson, as always. The team without murderers will eventually beat the team with murderers.

Well, I guess it is Big Vince!!! Great job!!!!

I still am having a hard time with that endzone pick wasted Spikes pick

I'd say at this point just let it go.

Losing this game would really have sucked, so many opportunities left on the field. All made good by one bad kick.

At least Sterling Moore is a ball hawk, something in precious limited supply in the Patriots secondary. He is the unsung hero.

Where the hell was he the whole game? Mcourty and arrington were horrible

OK. there are several people on here who call me a "homer." Reality is that I'm not. Pats did not deserve to win the game. WTH were they thinking going for that deep pass with 7 min left. You get the ball there, you RUN it. And you run it some more. Milking the clock as much as possible. Instead, you turned it over immediately and it damn near cost you the game.

MVP of the game is STERLING MOORE.. If not fore his 2 great plays at the end, Pats lose this one badly.

What a game

Kudos to the Ravens D and the Pats D. Brady was not his best and the D won it for us!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

It was not pretty but I ll take it!

To me...it is still a shock. It is almost like I can't comprehend how that thing ended.

7-1 against the Ratbirds in our last 8. This was no fluke.
Wilfork=MVP!!!!!!!!

wow, this teamhas exceeded expectations. never thought they'd be there with this patchwork d. now bring on the giants for the 07 rematch

Lol and them saying the Evans play was a TD.

Yeah, and that Gronk catch WAS A CATCH.

F you, studio jack holes.

Him and who ever was calling those plays in the fourth quarter

wonder who that would be? i till cant beleive some of the play calling at times and how skitish brady was- man he was nerdy today

That was awesome. I may have enjoyed that more than had we kicked a game winning FG.

Oh, I DEFINITELY did. That was the worst way they could have lost and I loved their stunned reactions :)

OK. there are several people on here who call me a "homer." Reality is that I'm not. Pats did not deserve to win the game. WTH were they thinking going for that deep pass with 7 min left. You get the ball there, you RUN it. And you run it some more. Milking the clock as much as possible. Instead, you turned it over immediately and it damn near cost you the game.

Yep, yep, yep. Getting the 1st down would have been ideal, but you want those timeouts or seconds gone.

To me...it is still a shock. It is almost like I can't comprehend how that thing ended.

This. But THIS is going to be one hell of a "BB rip down" for two weeks !!

Quoth the Ravens, Nevermore.

:)

Brady with a 57 passer rating.

I did not believe NE could win with Brady having a ****ty game.

That was brutal.
I'll take it.

I just can't believe how atrocious Brady played. I mean, it was bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes