PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chiefs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Please post your comments, knee jerk reactions and insightful observations regarding tonight's 2014 week 4 game vs the Kansas City Chiefs in this thread. Please do not start other threads concerning tonight's game as they will be merged or deleted.

The weather for tonight's game is suppose to start in the low 70's and get down to the mid 60's by games end. the wind should not be a factor:Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.

The game will be on ESPN, MNF with game time to be around 8:30 -8:40, or when ever they stop talking.

Let's hope for a good game, with no injuries, and a Patriots victory.

Tonight we go for the jugular.

civcg.gif

I'm really not a big fan of the Patriot's playing on MNF. the game seems like it never will start and it ends later than the other night games. But they are not going to change things so I should stop whining about it.

All I want to know is if Dobson will play...

I am thinking this comes down to the final 2 minutes and the final drive of the night.

John Parry is doing the game. Expect a lot of flags

It makes me sick that I'm forced to watch ESPN programming.

I can't remember being this apprehensive about a game in a long time. I'm just imagining a lousy start, crowd noise and the offensive line looking like Chinese fire drill. I'm usually an optimist pregame. God, I hope I'm wrong.

Patriots on Monday Nights is historically pretty successful. Pray this line can block anybody for a few seconds.

Brady always plays like a boss in prime time. That's also when he's most fired up and produces his best gifs.

I feel surprisingly relaxed about this game.

Patriots on Monday Nights is historically pretty successful. Pray this line can block anybody for a few seconds.

Fleming's run blocking should be a pretty major upgrade over Devey's, and the Chiefs are really only 2 deep on their DL, because of DeVito's injury. If nothing else, this team should be able to run better tonight.

John Parry is doing the game. Expect a lot of flags
via reiss

Parry gets the call. John Parry has been assigned to referee tonight’s game. His crew has called the most defensive illegal contact penalties through three weeks.

I'm ready to go been wating all day for this game. The patriots just need to give it 100% for all 60 minuits and we will win this game.

via reiss

Parry gets the call. John Parry has been assigned to referee tonight’s game. His crew has called the most defensive illegal contact penalties through three weeks.

Damn.

There's a good chance this game is going to go on past 5am over here with his crew throwing the laundry + ESPN being the worst network for commercial breaks.

Fun fact: first player on the fielday this week? Jimmy Garoppolo, talking with Ernie Adams. (Per Trags, I believe.)

You predicted a Pats loss in Alamo's predict the score thread?

via reiss

That's NFG right there. Especially if it comes down to our d veruses their o on the final drive, if it comes down to that

15-6 on MNF in the BB era, IIRC.

When are inactives posted? 2 hours before or 90 mins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down