PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chiefs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
James White seeing his first action tonight.

Patriots inactives: WR Thompkins, WR Dobson, OL Kline, OL Devey, DE Moore; CB Dennard, DL Walker.

WTF? How are we supposed to get better on offense when 2 of the better WR's on the team are f'n inactive every week!

Thompkins AND Dobson? So what happens if a receiver gets hurt?

@DougKyedNESN: KT and Dobson are inactive today.

I'm done.

Time to find Brady/Jimmy G some WRs for 2015 and beyond.
If they can score pts and mvoe the ball tonite. I dont care. Iam not done because they didnt activate players they expected to activate .
They cant draft WRs, thats a different problem.

Nice to see Turnstile Devey inactive tonight.

@DougKyedNESN: KT and Dobson are inactive today.

I'm done.

Time to find Brady/Jimmy G some WRs for 2015 and beyond.

Wow, that's a surprise that both are inactive. Edleman, Amondola, LaFell and Slater? Hoping to see more of Wright tonight.

Are you kidding me??!! Are these guys that bad? Zero receivers on the field tonight that can stretch the field. Sorry, but this is old hat.

I think tonite's gameplan seems obvious. Run.

If they can score pts and mvoe the ball tonite. I dont care. Iam not done because they didnt activate players they expected to activate .
They cant draft WRs, thats a different problem.

Agreed, done with BB and his decisions with his WRs

Get this weird feeling that Vereen is going to line up as a WR some tonight.

@DougKyedNESN: Guess the Patriots decided on their starting receivers: Edelman, LaFell and Amendola.

Tom doesn't deserve this.

EDIT: hope JMC is right.

Dobson and KT? Christ... this team is asking to just not move the ball through the air. I don't say this because I think Dobson and/or KT would be catching a lot of passes, but that they at least demand more attention than Slater/Hooman/Wright would.

You predicted a Pats loss in Alamo's predict the score thread?

Yes I did. Until I see Brady being protected for more than 1&1/2 seconds, I can't believe they'll produce much offensively on the road. He has Edelman, a returning to form Gronk and then ? Amendola is a ghost. LaFell seems to be in for mainly blocking purposes. Ridley can't find any inside gaps because they don't exist. Vareen has yet to be a target on wheel routes, with McGenius calling A gap runs for him too.Bolden is in to run and the whole damn league knows it every call.What the hell IS Develin's role this year?

There IS something going on here. You don't do this at THIS point to a great QB like Brady. Nobody makes these offensive calls like we've seen the first three games unless they are ******ed...OR has an as yet unknown agenda.Connolly experience at RG so, "hey, let's try Connolly at left guard on the road in the loudest stadium in the league!! I'm a genius!!".

Do not get any of this. Do not trust any of this. They crap canned Richard Seymour long before he was due, why not make the biggest ego-splash of the year by using Brady as a pinata until he's a beaten down dead horse...then start Mr. New Bradyoppolo.

wow both thompkins AND dobson wont play??? **** you belichick.

i feel bad for tom. he literally has nobody to throw the ball too. if we can't run the ball we're going to get blown out of the building.

Looks like the OL wasn't the only thing BB tinkered with.

@DougKyedNESN: Guess the Patriots decided on their starting receivers: Edelman, LaFell and Amendola.

Tom doesn't deserve this.

EDIT: hope JMC is right.
Or that the starting pass catchers will be Edelman, Gronk, Wright, Vereen, and LaFell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes