PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Patriots vs Chiefs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 10s9 seconds ago
Hearing that, again, the Patriots will be sitting either Thompkins or Dobson. Wasn't told which. We'll see soon enough when warmups start

2201938_o.gif

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 10s9 seconds ago
Hearing that, again, the Patriots will be sitting either Thompkins or Dobson. Wasn't told which. We'll see soon enough when warmups start

I sincerely hope that Dobson is still playing catch up due to his health issues. Otherwise, this slowly becomes concerning.

On another note, if I'd be Thompkins I would go to Scott O'Brian and ask him what I have to work on to become a consideration for ST. That seems to be the only reason LaFell is ahead of KT on the depth chart. Learning to contribute on ST could save KT his job next summer.

The problem is they have to play Amendola because he is basically nothing more than Edelman's backup at this point regardless of how many snaps he sees a game.

Need the OL to solidify so we can sit a OL. We need both KT and AD.

The problem is they have to play Amendola because what they are paying him when he is basically nothing more than Edelman's backup at this point regardless of how many snaps he sees a game.

I doubt BB gives a crap about the size of the contract. The players who can help the team most will dress for the game, no matter how much they are making.

Let's hope for a better offensive performance, especially on the o-line and a nice, injury free game. Let's go Pats!!!!

Seriously, get rid of Amendola already. Both KT and Dobson are better players. This is bs.

That will definitely be the case next season. Because Amendola is definitely gone. I would think it probably happens sooner and he gets injured like he usually does but now that people want him gone he'll stay healthy for all 16 games and contribute next to nothing.

Bold prediction: amendola and Edelman contribute to 175 yards of offense. Amendola 80 yards, Edelman 95. Brady may need to move the ball quick and these guys do it the best IMO.

Could KT really not be Edelman's backup? He's played in the slot before. Amendola has been awful. Surely KT couldn't be worse in his role?

@DougKyedNESN: KT and Dobson are inactive today.

I'm done.

Time to find Brady/Jimmy G some WRs for 2015 and beyond.

Patriots inactives: WR Thompkins, WR Dobson, OL Kline, OL Devey, DE Moore; CB Dennard, DL Walker.

Could KT really not be Edelman's backup? He's played in the slot before. Amendola has been awful. Surely KT couldn't be worse in his role?
KT is an upgrade. His off the line quickness helps him get open much better than Amendola could ever dream of. It's bs that he is sitting and or not getting a lot of reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back