PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THE official Patriots trade deadline thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, WHAT!? The way Hightower was playing early on in the season, I'd 100% have gone for this. Even now it might be a good move. But High has been playing pretty well lately. This would be a bombshell.

Isn’t Tate a free agent after this year?

Not buying it.

Also, OT, but of regional interest:

Whitey Bulger was killed in prison

short of a LT becoming available I don't think we will see any major moves by the patriots.

dorsett to the browns for jamie collins is my shocker of the year.

Why in the blue **** would the Patriots trade for a left tackle? Brown is balling.

If there's any truth to the Hightower rumor could Bentley be close be close to returning off of the DL
I don't live anywhere close to the area so I don't know much about his injury
Bentley's torn biceps is believed to be season-ending. It's the same injury that Nate Solder had a few years ago.

Why in the blue **** would the Patriots trade for a left tackle? Brown is balling.

"Balling" is kind of a stretch but he's no worse than the previous #77. We might not be able to afford him going forward, however.

Also, an upgrade at LT is a potential upgrade at RT since Brown can play both sides and Cannon is barely ever available.

i dunno man with cannon being laid up, and waddle being a part time disaster, if we lost brown the offensive line would be 100% toast.

You can never have too many tackles.

Thank the Lord.

Didn’t want Thomas.

Why the heck would the Giants trade Odell Beckham Jr? Why would another team want to inherit that contract with all the risk involved if he doesn't fit into their system? Based on the timing of the contract he signed, he might be the most untradeable non-QB in the league.

Why the heck would the Giants trade Odell Beckham Jr? Why would another team want to inherit that contract with all the risk involved if he doesn't fit into their system? Based on the timing of the contract he signed, he might be the most untradeable non-QB in the league.

There is no risk for a team acquiring him other than Draft picks.

All the money guaranteed in OBJs contract is on the Giants.

If the deal gets completed, this is a potentially great move for Houston. Thomas would have been a great fit in New England. He should be a great fit in Houston, playing on the other side of Hopkins.

And, assuming they keep him next year, the Texans will have

Hopkins
Thomas
Fuller

catching passes from Watson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back