PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THE official Patriots trade deadline thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bentley's torn biceps is believed to be season-ending. It's the same injury that Nate Solder had a few years ago.
Oh ok I looked to see if I could find out the extent couldn't find much and living in Panthers country (yuck) it won't be on the news

He was just moved to that prison a few days ago.

I actually read that today was his first day there. Either way...

latest

Houston is a threat if they stay healthy.

There is no risk for a team acquiring him other than Draft picks.

All the money guaranteed in OBJs contract is on the Giants.

So they're just going to eat a massive signing bonus/guarantee for some draft picks? This isn't the NBA. OBJ is in his prime and still one of very best WRs in the league, and he's also one of the most exciting/marketable players. The Giants are terrible because of Eli Manning. OBJ is a player who could lure in a franchise quarterback. I really don't see any logic behind a trade here.

He wants 20 million per

Rental for the year.... he'll play with us for whatever is owed to him - prorated (pocket change), and at the end of the year, trade him, or have him take a pay-cut for playing with a contender for a change. :)

So they're just going to eat a massive signing bonus/guarantee for some draft picks? This isn't the NBA. OBJ is in his prime and still one of very best WRs in the league, and he's also one of the most exciting/marketable players. The Giants are terrible because of Eli Manning. OBJ is a player who could lure in a franchise quarterback. I really don't see any logic behind a trade here.

That the Giants want to (reportedly) get rid of that talented of a WR in his prime should tell everyone everything they need to know about OBJ.

Didin't see it posted if it is then apologies
Golden Tate heading to Washington

It was reported a few days ago, I forget by who that the giants were fielding offers for OBJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes