PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THE official Patriots trade deadline thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Figured I'd make this thread separate from the ideas thread as news begins to pour (or not pour) in today regarding the trade deadline. Don't like it? Too bad. You don't pay for the bandwidth. Unless you're Ian, in which case you DO pay for the bandwidth. Anyway, here's a Tweet to start off with the make this OP somewhat relevant...

I'm waiting for someone to come grab Clayborn from us.... FML

Reactions: jah
Remember to keep an eye out for the fake twitter accounts posting trades.

So, are we actually getting Tate?

I don’t see anything happening. Hope I’m wrong.

Surprise trade could be at RB. Last night was brutal and they shouldn’t rely on Michel.

Last edited:
How about Trading for a real RB?? I wouldn't want to depend on a Burkhead return and staying healthy: that would be foolish. Even with Sony coming back we are STILL down RB.

I have decided to reveal my sauces.

Drumroll please mystro,

Sweet and sour

If they’re targeting a wideout, would anyone be surprised at Edelman being offered as trade bait? Just asking that makes me sad.

Wouldn’t surprise me if BB rings up the titans and asks about Derrick Henry, I don’t think he’s getting huge amount of reps?

Thought Shady McCoy could do so much for us going forward last night. The Bills are done and he's on the wrong side of 30. Shady can also run and catch he would be a nice mentor for Sony.

If they’re targeting a wideout, would anyone be surprised at Edelman being offered as trade bait? Just asking that makes me sad.

Brady and I would Edelman makes this O when it starts sputtering. No thank you on that thought.

is this thread just for the rumors? what if the pats make a big acquisition? someone is going to start a new thread in that case...

Last edited:
No-way will they offer Edelman trade.
I hope not but I’m trying to get into the mindframe of a shocking transaction that’s “justified” by moving on a year early over a year late. They tend to have one of those every so often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes