PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Laugh at the Steelers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m more confident about this game than almost any other one we have played all season.

Yes, they already lost was an exaggeration and the 17 browns could beat the 85 bears on the perfect day but I see almost zero chance Jacksonville comes in here and beats the patriots. Let’s say about 2-3%.
3cb68e606849c196aa7f6f075e9f3beaec51ff2a62eae36677196313e0afe90a.jpg

j/k

We beat Pittsburgh without even taking the field. Fun when your existence creates distraction for teams you don’t even play.

I'm not sure how Tomlin comes back from this. I've never been a fan but this was some shameful ****.

Multiple players talking **** about a game that hasn't even been established.

Embarrassing.

I'm not sure how Tomlin comes back from this. I've never been a fan but this was some shameful ****.

Multiple players talking **** about a game that hasn't even been established.

Embarrassing.
I would be heartbroken if Tomlin were let go. I like him right where is.

Still laughing days later.

Team goes 13-3, with highest scoring output being 40 points. Team sets season high 42-point effort and bows out. :snicker:

Regards,
Chris

Still laughing days later.

Team goes 13-3, with highest scoring output being 40 points. Team sets season high 42-point effort and bows out. :snicker:

Regards,
Chris

The delicious quandary is that Tomlin & Co rack up an impressive # of Ws and score big #s.
On the face of that it's really hard given the rest of the league's ineptitude to move on from a HC who is always in the hunt and only loses a few games.
BUT those games are the big games. Frustrating.
Always a bridesmaid... Whoops! WRONG! Didn't even make bridesmaid this year.

I think the best-case scenario is going to happen.

Tomlin will be back, under pressure from the front office to 'button things up'.

Tomlin tries to be a disciplinarian (or what he thinks a disciplinarian should be). Steelers players revolt, they go 8-8 and miss the playoffs.

Tomlin on Ben and Haley's relationship: "I'm gathering info on all relationships . . . I'm not ready to say anything on any of our relationships"

Oh, man. Tomlin. Are you STILL going to gather information on two individuals who have been together in your building and in your office almost everyday for the last 4 (?) years? Are you that clueless or you did not have the presence of mind to say something like "that's an internal team matter"!

It means "I don't know who the scapegoat is yet".

Tomlin on Ben and Haley's relationship: "I'm gathering info on all relationships . . . I'm not ready to say anything on any of our relationships"

Oh, man. Tomlin. Are you STILL going to gather information on two individuals who have been together in your building and in your office almost everyday for the last 4 (?) years? Are you that clueless or you did not have the presence of mind to say something like "that's an internal team matter"!
Is this a real quote . . . as in, did he really say that? Wow, he's even more clueless than I even believed. How is he still an NFL head coach? And they say there's turmoil in NE? ha

Is this a real quote . . . as in, did he really say that? Wow, he's even more clueless than I even believed. How is he still an NFL head coach? And they say there's turmoil in NE? ha
Rumor is relationship between rapistberger and Haley is so bad the QBs coach had to come out of the booth to be a go between in their communication. Ie “can you tell Ben that we want to run sweeps on 4th and inches”
And “can you tell Todd to go f$$k himself”

This is so funny. These guys do this a lot with Pittsburgh fans and their Yinzish Facebook comments. You can tell fans are serious. Lol

Oh my gosh, I’m going to save that for later when I can fully cherish it. Nice find.

The JETE fans' rants against their team are phony, just attention-seeking by nitwits who, however stupid they are, at least know that their team sucks. What's so delicious about the Squealers is the way it's a product of an oversized sense of entitlement.

Hopefully not the same outcome. Gronks catches at the were ridiculous.

Well, I think this Pats team is much better than the 2015 team and the 2015 Broncos are actually better than the 2017 Jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft