PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Official Laugh at the Steelers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pessimistic Pete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
“I’m going to embrace the elephant in the room. [The game is] going to be fireworks,. And it’s probably going to be Part 1. That’s going to be a big game. But probably, if we’re both doing what we’re supposed to, the second one is really going to be a big game.”
-Mike Tomlin

“We’re going to play [the Patriots] again, We can play them in hell, we can play them in Haiti, we can play them in New England. . . . We’re going to win.”

-Mike Mitchell

patriots-saints-camp-football.jpg

Joke of an organization. Would have been fun to watch NE smash them in the AFCCG again, but I will settle for seeing them go one and done.

Take this fat L to the Squeelers organization. F you Tomlin. F the Steelers and their ****y ass team. LOL. Gave up 40 points to the Jaguars LMFAO. Holy ****. Brady would have eaten them alive. I guess the Squeelers saved themselves the embarrassment of getting pounded in Foxboro again just like last year.

What will Tomlin cry about after this game?? How unfair it was the Pats played on Saturday and and the Steelers had TOO MUCH rest????

I can't wait to see what the Steelers beat writer mouthpiece tweets about after this game.

Bad coaching with the two short yardage 4th down plays, and letting time tick away. Figured coaching would do in Steelers, just thought it would be next week.

Hahahaaaa at the Steelers fans... not even close to taking down the pats... again. :D

@theone12

How are you feeling now?

The Jags have thrown everything at the Steelers and they aren’t going away. The Steelers are pulling miracles out now in the playoffs. It’s gotten to the point to where it’s going to carry them to a championship. I’ve seen this movie before where breaks just go for a team. It’s unfolding perfectly for them especially when you add in the Shazier situation.

Besides a Patriots Super Bowl win, there's nothing more I love in the NFL world than to see the Sh*tsburgh Squealers and their whiny, *****y loser fans cry in a bowl of their own tears.

F*ck them. This was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft