PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, maybe not the Bills. But you get my drift...

For the Bills it's easier (and less time consuming) to list strengths instead of issues:

Buffalo Strengths

1) Good running backs

2) Tasty wings

That is all.

....The thing that sucks the most about the Jets is there fans. They are the biggest bunch of morons I've ever come across, seriously, I've never met one that I liked....r

john_stewart_facepalm.jpg

Well, they did suck ...

Now that they've added a bonfide sociopath WR, the One-Man Population explosion CB and a washed up habitually whiney prima donna RB, they suck even more.

In fact, mere words cannot even come close to expressing just how much they suck.

Two words:

alg_jets_fireman_ed.jpg

[Actually, not necessary ...]

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! I spelled a word wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would have only been funny if I spelled the word "Moron" wrong. Besides I have to type fast. I made a bet with someone that I could stay off any Pats related site for a month and he walked in the room.

Also, I feel like you are one of 2 things:

1. A Jets troll pretending to be a Pats fan
2. A fair weather band wagoner who only likes the Pats when they are 16-0

I haven't even noticed your posts until this weekend, but based on what you have said over the last 4 days, that's the conclusion I've come to.

Last edited:

It would have only been funny if I spelled the word "Moron" wrong. Besides I have to type fast. I made a bet with someone that I could stay off any Pats related site for a month and he walked in the room.

Language/spelling mistakes in posts where you're criticizing the intelligence of others is always a face palm situation.

I haven't even noticed your posts until this weekend, but based on what you have said over the last 4 days, that's the conclusion I've come to.

Welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay. Oh, and.....

Pats-Koolaid.jpg

Language/spelling mistakes in posts where you're criticizing the intelligence of others is always a face palm situation.

Welcome to the board. Enjoy your stay. Oh, and.....

Pats-Koolaid.jpg

Just because I'm not ready to declare the Pats a 9-7 team in APRIL does not make me a Kool-Aid drinker. I actually prefer to see who's even going to be on the roster before I make predictions.

double-facepalm.jpg

heh..the double facepalm...I don't even want to know where you dig this stuff up...LMAO

in fact...that's a good description of my LIFE....heh

Last edited:
What I really don't get is why so many people are acting like Ladainian Tomlinson is a big acquisition. They let Thomas Jones go, who's an actually good back, and Tomlinson is a washed up has-been. How is that an upgrade in the least bit?

What I really don't get is why so many people are acting like Ladainian Tomlinson is a big acquisition. They let Thomas Jones go, who's an actually good back, and Tomlinson is a washed up has-been. How is that an upgrade in the least bit?

We do the same thing, though. FIND a way to get excited about "meh" acquisitions.

he makes better commercials, Ryan...that's big in a town that boasts Madison Ave.

We do the same thing, though. FIND a way to get excited about "meh" acquisitions.

Hmm, maybe. I was talking more about the media though. They tend to ignore the fact that their 1,000+ yard back is gone but harp on the LT signing as if he's somehow better.

I sorta gotta disagree...when we signed Burgess I said "meh"... which turned into...

bleargh.jpg

by season's end

Hmm, maybe. I was talking more about the media though. They tend to ignore the fact that their 1,000+ yard back is gone but harp on the LT signing as if he's somehow better.

True. Media, especially NY media, love big names. LdT's career looks good at a glance, he was real good. That's enough to make him newsworthy. Just like the JT signing.

Let's first clear up a couple major misunderstandings -- that team is NOT the New York Jets and they are NOT coached by Rex Ryan. It is the New Jersey Green Beans coached by Jabba Wrecks.

Someone could write a book on why the Beans suck, but here are a few, in no particular order:

* Angry Elf, a/k/a Fireman Ed. The guy is an embarrassment to men everywhere.

* Playing that ear-splitting air raid siren over the P.A. while the opposing team's offense is in the huddle.

* The league's most immature, obnoxious, and ignorant fan base.

* Jabba appears hell bent on building a team of whiners, outlaws and morons -- Holmes, Cromartie, Edwards, LaClassian, etc.

* Forty-one years without a championship. Here's hoping for at least 50. Actually, the Green Beans have NEVER won an NFL championship.

* A long history of trying to tweak the Patriots off the field; re., Parcells, Tubby Ratfink, etc.

Last edited:
They've turned into the East Coast Raiders. What an impressive collection of lowlifes they have on their team.

For me it went to new heights with the Jets being featured on the Hard Knocks show sometime this offseason. Don't expect me to know the details, because I don't watch much TV except for sports, but that's pretty sad. I feel like their entire off season has gone this route and now they're just adding players that are better suited for an in-season reality TV show than a football team.

Seriously, don't you feel like these players are getting picked because of names and big personalities instead of current and future football talent? I almost want some poor network to make a reality show out of the Jets lockerroom. It's like some of those reality TV shows that turn out to be scripted from the start, meaning we can expect the following in that script:

Cromartie to knock up a fellow player's wife before week 6

Holmes to be caught dealing again on a street corner during the bye week

Rex to balloon up to 400 lbs again after Thanksgiving, then liposection it away again in time for the holiday feasts

LT to hold a tearful press conference at least twice

Sanchez wear a fur coat into the stadium after a drunken night out, then proceed to throw 6 picks

JT to become completely disinterested in the team and retire in week 4

Adalius Thomas to sign with them and then call out each new teammate in turn during the side interview sessions as the season goes on

Let's first clear up a couple major misunderstandings -- that team is NOT the New York Jets and they are NOT coached by Rex Ryan. It is the New Jersey Green Beans coached by Jabba Wrecks.

Someone could write a book on why the Beans suck, but here are a few, in no particular order:

* Angry Elf, a/k/a Fireman Ed. The guy is an embarrassment to men everywhere.

* Playing that ear-splitting air raid siren over the P.A. while the opposing team's offense is in the huddle.

* The league's most immature, obnoxious, and ignorant fan base.

* Jabba appears hell bent on building a team of whiners, outlaws and morons -- Holmes, Cromartie, Edwards, LaClassian, etc.

* Forty-one years without a championship. Here's hoping for at least 50. Actually, the Green Beans have NEVER won an NFL championship.

* A long history of trying to tweak the Patriots off the field; re., Parcells, Tubby Ratfink, etc.

Unbelievable..,.somebody as psychotic as I am about these Green Beans...job well done, sir...I'm almost at a loss for words

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back