PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Jets suck (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me a troll if you want, but a 350 page thread titled Jets Suck practically invites us to come up here and rub it in, now that the JETS are clearly established as better than the Patties and also better than the so called big brothers the Giants. I'll be trolling here till they lock me out and delete my log in. Probably pretty soon, LOL.

Clearly established? A 3-2 record obviously says you are wayyyyy better than us head to head but we clearly have a better record against the rest of the league. The thing is though we are both 0-0 right now so we will see what happens....and the fact that the best you could muster up in the last 42 years is participating and losing the AFC tile game has nothing to do with how you will do this year. I mean that in the best possible way.:rolleyes:

Call me a troll if you want, but a 350 page thread titled Jets Suck practically invites us to come up here and rub it in, now that the JETS are clearly established as better than the Patties and also better than the so called big brothers the Giants. I'll be trolling here till they lock me out and delete my log in. Probably pretty soon, LOL.

For starters, your girl Jess is lousy in bed, needs to get her teeth fixed and should lose a few pounds -- like, about 40. That's what a couple dozen trailer park-dwelling New Jersey football fans have told me. Second, who the hell are the "Patties"? :confused:

For starters, your girl Jess is lousy in bed, needs to get her teeth fixed and should lose a few pounds -- like, about 40. That's what a couple dozen trailer park-dwelling New Jersey football fans have told me. Second, who the hell are the "Patties"? :confused:

You're funny, but looks aren't everything.

You're funny, but looks aren't everything.

Judging by the looks of jess, I would have to agree with you. But she is easy I will give you that:eek: I think its great the jets have a fan favorite to help them release their tensions of losing in the parking lot,, and its nice you all carry towels to clean her up after

Last edited:
This is the biggest thread ever, but you just hide it away

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill