PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

THe Gang Green posters react to "Christmas Eve Massacre"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they wallow in misery with seasons like this one until the day their pathetic souls depart their bodies

Thats not very nice, especially on Christmas. Its nicer to hope they get to the cusp of the playoffs every year but never end up making it and instead end up with a lower draft pick. Now thats a nice christmas, cuz they get to at least dream of playoffs. Altho its unfortunate their dreams are crushed every December.

86399004c97ebd10bdf4f6f3c3e6451a.jpg

:D

The Winners and Losers From NFL Week 16

"But I’d like to focus on a particularly embarrassing moment. Down 41–0 with six minutes to go, the Jets got the ball to the New England 10-yard line. They stalled, and three plays later, they kicked a 29-yard field goal. Before the field goal, the Patriots led by six scores. After the field goal, the Patriots led by six scores. The Jets would have needed another 13 field goals to win, one roughly every 30 seconds. According to Pro Football Reference, it was the first time since 2008 that a team had attempted a field goal down 40 points.

I didn't actually watch, but this makes me giddy. Lol

The game is downloaded and I'm just waiting to get home to see what happened.
It's an instant classic, Merry Christmas hope you enjoy it :D.

I didn't actually watch, but this makes me giddy. Lol

The game is downloaded and I'm just waiting to get home to see what happened.
It's amazing. Sadly there was no signature Buttfumble type epic mistake, but the late field goal nonsense is certainly gonna be fun to rail on them with for a long while.

When they went to kick that meaningless field goal I laughed at them.

When Marshall called it a day I laughed at them.

Always so good to beat NY

Highlight of this week has to be on the Jets, down by 40 and you kick a stupid field goal? Not even High school football do that!!!

This better be on cmon man this week!

Madden does the same thing. If you're smoking the computer by an insurmountable margin late in the game, it always kicks a field goal. I call chicken-scat.

Never posted on gang green myself. Anytime I've gone there it was dead. Was always JetsInsider before they sold out to Scout. Most switched to JetNation after that.

New York Jets Message Board - JetNation.com

Yeah this thread is also a classic:

Todd Bowles Kidney Stone Update

JetNation.com @JetNation
The good news is Todd Bowles passed his kidney stone. The bad news is Bill Belichick intercepted that too.

10:02 PM - 24 Dec 2016

To be standing out there in the rain getting your ass demolished while knowing after the game there is a possibility you might lose your job all while passing a kidney stone.

comedy gold..

Madden does the same thing. If you're smoking the computer by an insurmountable margin late in the game, it always kicks a field goal. I call chicken-scat.

Now I understand why the Jets did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye