PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Fumble opines that it's time to trade Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biffins

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
The Fumble opined that according to the recent Jimmy G interview with SI, he is getting frustrated and it's a risk the Pats can't take. Hence they should trade him now and hand the reins over to their future star, Jimmy G. This is getting ridiculous now.

Its getting brought up because Brady will be 41 next year and JG contract being up next year and the Patriots are gonna have to make a choice, there's two things at stake here and the most important is the future of this team (Post Brady) and having a smooth transition when Brady retires or is cut/traded (Montana/Farve) which is very possible but Brady is not gonna be ran into the ground till the wheels fall off (which would spell doom for life after Brady, all in all if JG is legit and the real deal, than BB might pull the trigger, because at this point which has always been the point in NE is long term success but we'll see in 2018

The Fumble = Big Tits with an opinion.

Note to self: Tony is trying to get you in trouble for making a non-pc response to a perfectly served post. Walk away.

Self to note: But this one is a slow fastball, waist high and with no movement... Alright, damn it! But just this one time. Next time, I'm pissing off every relevant interest group and bleeding heart I can think of.

It is hard to fathom - but she was actually the smart(er) one of the pair.

Ah, what on earth did I just hear?? ..Brady's a "system QB", "trade him so he can be exposed"....!!?? Where the hell did this guy come from??

The Fumble opined that according to the recent Jimmy G interview with SI, he is getting frustrated and it's a risk the Pats can't take. Hence they should trade him now and hand the reins over to their future star, Jimmy G. This is getting ridiculous now.

this is some serious garbage. time to hit the ignore option on this ****ty thread.

I don't want, nor believe that, Brady will ever get traded, but I doubt that BB is going to dismiss phone calls from teams offering trades.

Note to self: Tony is trying to get you in trouble for making a non-pc response to a perfectly served post. Walk away.

Self to note: But this one is a slow fastball, waist high and with no movement... Alright, damn it! But just this one time. Next time, I'm pissing off every relevant interest group and bleeding heart I can think of.

cool your jets, bunky...that's MY job!:D

Like my daddy says, opinions are like bumholes. Everybody's got one.

Except The Fumble's really stinks.

Its getting brought up because Brady will be 41 next year and JG contract being up next year and the Patriots are gonna have to make a choice, there's two things at stake here and the most important is the future of this team (Post Brady) and having a smooth transition when Brady retires or is cut/traded (Montana/Farve) which is very possible but Brady is not gonna be ran into the ground till the wheels fall off (which would spell doom for life after Brady, all in all if JG is legit and the real deal, than BB might pull the trigger, because at this point which has always been the point in NE is long term success but we'll see in 2018

And once again you fail to support this take with anything at all. It's just give Garrapolo the job position, he shouldn't have to earn it.

What a crock of ****.

Why is that ass, Marky Sanchez, commenting on TB?

I swear. People are sofa king stupid. You think they would have learned by now. The only season that matters right now is this one and I'll leave it up to TB and BB to make this decision when the time comes. I have a feeling that it will be amicable and fair for both parties.Tom understands his legacy and will know when t is time better than anyone. Especially those idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back