PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The best of the game thread: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game thread is pretty much for kneejerk emotional posting but I do find the pronouncements of doom funny when the Patriots are actually winning the game.

While this is hilarious, I'm also kinda of the mindset that what happens in the game thread should stay in the game thread. A bunch of people go full ****** in there every week, but at least it's somewhat quarantined there. I'm not sure this is a Pandora's box that needs opening.

While this is hilarious, I'm also kinda of the mindset that what happens in the game thread should stay in the game thread. A bunch of people go full ****** in there every week, but at least it's somewhat quarantined there. I'm not sure this is a Pandora's box that needs opening.

Exactly. It’s been opened however. No going back now...until the hammer drops.

Yep.

Riddle me this If TB12 played like he did week one, would this have been a loss or a win? Defense was about as shoddy. Long plays after long plays. Again, everything about my quote was legit and true. Nothing was false, outside of the 8-8 thing, except, as you cannot comprehend....and the other pink hats...week one was what 8-8 teams look like.

Can’t wait for you to try and make me deny the truth just so you can have a bullying victory.

Actually..this whole thread is basically bullying. Good job!

Again: nobody is denying that Brady played a not-fantastic game week 1. He was nowhere near as bad as you claimed, but he played a below-average game by his lofty standards. That's not a controversial statement.

The reason why you're still taking **** for it 2 weeks later is because you were claiming Brady was showing alarming signs of decline and were digging his grave over one game. The whole team's, in fact, and that claim persisted past the game thread and into the forum at large. You were saying that this was an 8-8 team based on one game, and it turns out that's just not the case. Just take the L on this one and move on, man. This is not a fight worth continuing, because Brady's going to make it look more and more ridiculous with each passing week.

Do what the Pats did after week 1 - bury the ball, forget it ever happened, and move on,

I won't quote it, but bullying? BULLYING?! Are you f'n kidding me? That sh!t is embarrassing. Damn ****sy generation.

Come on now! Yes because you knew brady was gonna throw the game winner right?

You claim to have called Cooks having this game winner in another thread:

Post Game Thread Texans @ Pats

I called it. I said cooks would have a breakout game and boom! The guy's too talented not to pick up this offense as well. Kid's a baller. I wish Dorsett was the same as well.

So I dont see how other cant have had faith in Brady to do what has done over 50 times already. But whatevs..

I said it before the game and thought it was obvious. Their DLine VS our Oline.

The Oline went up against a top tier, legit front 7. Those are guys talented, versatile and deep. It's a match up league and they have the talent to put themselves in ideal match ups against less talented Offensive Linemen.

Lots of moving parts this off-season with some injuries that didn't help.

We're 2-1 in September with Brady and Bill and a fukton of talent around them. And some pretty good other coaches I might add ( Flores, Scar, Matty P etc)

this

the Defense being awful comments are spot on

100% this. If you give up 26 points, at home, to a team averaging 10... you suck.

McD play calling was highly questionable too. Brady is 10-10 in the 2nd half lets call 3 Gillislee runs... what could go wrong? :rolleyes:

Again: nobody is denying that Brady played a not-fantastic game week 1. He was nowhere near as bad as you claimed, but he played a below-average game by his lofty standards. That's not a controversial statement.

The reason why you're still taking **** for it 2 weeks later is because you were claiming Brady was showing alarming signs of decline and were digging his grave over one game. The whole team's, in fact, and that claim persisted past the game thread and into the forum at large. You were saying that this was an 8-8 team based on one game, and it turns out that's just not the case. Just take the L on this one and move on, man. This is not a fight worth continuing, because Brady's going to make it look more and more ridiculous with each passing week.

Do what the Pats did after week 1 - bury the ball, forget it ever happened, and move on,

He looked 40 in game one. QBs fall off dramatically. One game it’s there..the next it’s not. My statements weren’t completely off base.

The time someone has to deny what he believes just to alleviate criticism is the end. So I believe what I saw. And it wasn’t false.

I won't quote it, but bullying? BULLYING?! Are you f'n kidding me? That sh!t is embarrassing. Damn ****sy generation.

I never claimed I was being bullied. However in the current climate of the “****y generation” this fits in the envelope of it to some extent.

I don’t care personally but someone may.

In before this thread gets locked. But thanks, there's a few I wasn't aware about. Now I know lol!

Entertaining though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference