PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2017 NFL Draft, Day One Game-Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Fran has Alot of picks to trade if they want Jimmy G though

Don't see it at all. Saints took top CB prospect Lattimore at #11.

Butler is more valuable to our chances of winning a Championship this year than the Saints 2nd round pick.

You gotta offer more than that. The pats want a first rounder in 2018. Cleveland has two of them.

Conley gone.

Interesting.

Does that put Butler back in play with New Orleans?

I just could never take Conley with the accusations pending. Despite writing pages of breakdowns explaining why I like Conley so much, I just cannot justify drafting him. No way. It's too serious of a crime to take the risk.

Assuming Conley's innocent -- a big assumption, but all signs seem to be pointing that way -- then it's a very good thing that a false accusation isn't ruining something he's worked so hard for.

But still, gutsy move, Raiders.

I'LL admit it:! I'm shocked that neither Jimmy G or Malcolm were traded. Could still see Malcom go for a 2 but wouldn't love it.

Pats were never going to trade JG unless some team stupidly overpaid. No-one should be surprised that didn't happen.

Browns take Jabrill Peppers. We keep JG.

Not saying he's gone but with multiple 2nd round picks this year and first round picks next year still leaves a trade possibility.

Assuming Conley's innocent -- a big assumption, but all signs seem to be pointing that way -- then it's a very good thing that a false accusation isn't ruining something he's worked so hard for.

I hate that people give these cases the guilty until proven innocent social media treatment. It's disgusting.

I'LL admit it:! I'm shocked that neither Jimmy G or Malcolm were traded. Could still see Malcom go for a 2 but wouldn't love it.

Tony Pauline said that Butler might be used in a trade up into the second.

I want to see the DA go hard after the accusing party if he's innocent. Someone needs to set an example for those who wish to try and ruin someone's life. She deserves to spend some time behind bars, if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes