PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2012 season: the Jets [Mod Edit: STILL] suck

Status
Not open for further replies.
scott, pace and harris will all be gone...revis as well

If we weren't already chock-full of slow-footed thumpers at LB, I would love to have David Harris
(aka the guy Bill should've drafted instead of Meriweather) on this team.

ny-jets-suck-SuperBowl-challenge.jpg

On NFLN's morning show today they referred to the Jets (on first reference, no less) as "The Clown Car." Hilarious. :singing:

Re: OT: What Jets fans do for Valentine's Day

what they do? The usual. Pretend like they will be relevant come next season. year after year...it's sad.

Re: OT: What Jets fans do for Valentine's Day

theyll continue to pretend that Rex Ryan is a great coach, they have a lockdown defense and that Mark Sanchez can still be a good quarterback

Tannenbaum was on NFLN this morning. One of the hosts asked him who designed the buttfumble play. He said, "I was just the general manager." Overall, he was pretty gracious about the Green Beans. I wonder what his severance was.

Tannenbaum was on NFLN this morning. One of the hosts asked him who designed the buttfumble play. He said, "I was just the general manager." Overall, he was pretty gracious about the Green Beans. I wonder what his severance was.

2012 was clearly not an all time great Patriots season. However, I will always remember it fondly because it brought us Buttfumble. That is about as good as it gets other than winning the whole thing.

2012 was clearly not an all time great Patriots season. However, I will always remember it fondly because it brought us Buttfumble. That is about as good as it gets other than winning the whole thing.

It happened so fast, I couldn't believe my eyes. Once my brain conceived what my eyes were telling me, I laughed hysterically and couldn't stop for quite a while. Then, as I began to recover, Edelman plucked the fumbled ball out of the air on the ensuing kickoff and it was wild hilarity all over again.

It was just like a good live comedy show, where the comedian gets you roaring and then delivers another zinger before you can catch your breath.

That game should be immortalized on DVD.

It happened so fast, I couldn't believe my eyes. Once my brain conceived what my eyes were telling me, I laughed hysterically and couldn't stop for quite a while. Then, as I began to recover, Edelman plucked the fumbled ball out of the air on the ensuing kickoff and it was wild hilarity all over again.

It was just like a good live comedy show, where the comedian gets you roaring and then delivers another zinger before you can catch your breath.

That game should be immortalized on DVD.

I think it was Mayock that compared it to the Keystone Cops.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 106
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.