PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2011 season: The Jets Suck (merged a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh...yeah...let's see...that's like saying "gee, I really really miss Bubonic Plague"....plant a row of green morons in the spring, you get a bouquet of September Super Bowl Daffydils 6 months later...

After Patriot and Giant's fans the next couple of weeks have got to be really special for the fans of the New York Jets. Think about how exciting it must be for them to see the almost endless footage of the triumphs and achievements of their closest rivals, only to have it culminate in a Championship game where one will be crowned WORLD CHAMPION. They know all the names and all the storylines of all these great players and coaches almost as well as we all do, and they must be on the edges of their collective seats awaiting the outcome, knowing they have finally reached their pinnacle, 2nd to both their closest rivals. It just doesn't get any better for them.

I won't be surprised if Jets fans find a way to hold joint Super Bowl parties with Eagle's fans to collectively share the joys of this Patriots/Giants Super Bowl. it only makes sense.

did someone just drop a hat???

they did??

oh...OK..the Jets suck, then.....
rofl.gif

World population 6,840,507,000,

population of people that most likely think the Jets suck is around 6,832,507,000

FACT: The 14,444,865 that populate New England utterly detest the jets.

FACT: Saying the the Jets suck is a Patriots fan being polite.

FACT: being a Jets fan is an untreatable Psychological Disorder that involves years of pointless therapy.

That felt good:)

Last edited:
the only cure for Jet Fan Psychological Disorder?....hmmm...good one....I'll have to think about this for a few seconds....yeah...uh...I think I have it.....DEATH.

i agree, the Jets do suck.

this reminds me of a post from a Chiefs(?) fan here a while back...he remarked "wow...over a 100 pages on the Jets?"..at which point he was asked "well, what's YOUR opinion??"...he replied "oh yeah,the Jets suck....EVERYONE knows that"...the best part of the Jets suck thread is when the new season starts and the thread gets infested with Jet fans claiming that "this year we're NOT the Same Old Jets!!!!"....yet, like every other year, for 43 long torturous, 365 day trudges into oblivion...they end up...SOJ.

this reminds me of a post from a Chiefs(?) fan here a while back...he remarked "wow...over a 100 pages on the Jets?"..at which point he was asked "well, what's YOUR opinion??"...he replied "oh yeah,the Jets suck....EVERYONE knows that"...the best part of the Jets suck thread is when the new season starts and the thread gets infested with Jet fans claiming that "this year we're NOT the Same Old Jets!!!!"....yet, like every other year, for 43 long torturous, 365 day trudges into oblivion...they end up...SOJ.

The Jets are annoying. Their fat coach keeps running his mouth about how the Jets run New York and they collapse and miss the playoffs. Now they are resigned to the fact and said that they have to send Big Brother (the Giants) to beat up their playground Bully (the Pats) because Little Brother (the Jets) can't do it themselves. Most of them said they aren't even watching the SB, because no matter who wins this SB, the Jets being losers gets magnified.

After Patriot and Giant's fans the next couple of weeks have got to be really special for the fans of the New York Jets. Think about how exciting it must be for them to see the almost endless footage of the triumphs and achievements of their closest rivals, only to have it culminate in a Championship game where one will be crowned WORLD CHAMPION. They know all the names and all the storylines of all these great players and coaches almost as well as we all do, and they must be on the edges of their collective seats awaiting the outcome, knowing they have finally reached their pinnacle, 2nd to both their closest rivals. It just doesn't get any better for them.

I won't be surprised if Jets fans find a way to hold joint Super Bowl parties with Eagle's fans to collectively share the joys of this Patriots/Giants Super Bowl. it only makes sense.

I believe that most J-E-S-T fans will be rooting for the Jints, most Eagles fans will be rooting for the Pats,
and that people from Philly detest the Sewer York teams almost as much as we do.

Last edited:
the only cure for Jet Fan Psychological Disorder?....hmmm...good one....I'll have to think about this for a few seconds....yeah...uh...I think I have it.....DEATH.

Not really, because then they go to hell for enabling and abetting evildoers like Wrecks, Cromartie, Woody Johnson, Scott, Holmes, Burress, etc. Lobotomy is an option. Don't know about shock therapy.

2nd?

I think that is being very nice.

Hey! Don't forget about the extra Leap Days of Jets sucking that occurs every four years! It's not as if the Jets can't or won't suck just because it's February 29, right?

Hey! Don't forget about the extra Leap Days of Jets sucking that occurs every four years! It's not as if the Jets can't or won't suck just because it's February 29, right?
It wasn't lost on me that we all get AN EXTRA DAY in 2012 to contemplate the further suckage of the Jets.

Imagine what Joker can do with a whole day's worth of Jets suckage commentary.

Last edited:
yeah...every "leap year" the freakin' green mess known as the NY Jets takes a flying leap...and breaks its' friggin' wings

So when the Superbowl's over, does this thread get closed in favor of:

The 2012 Season: The Jets Still Suck

?

Next year's thread....

13f9186eed98cc24730866d173cd8e16_view.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes