PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Texans Executive resigns

Did he flee the Pats because of Kraft's little strip mall HJ escapade didn't align with his ~values~?

If so that was the best $20 tuggie in sports history haha
$20? I thought he got the Early Bird special.

I think this was the first year that we didn't see any of our assistants leave for other jobs. I think the next hot coach that teams will want to interview will be Mayo. Doubt Steven B. is getting any interviews ;) ;)
Probably because our assistants are either related to Bill or have less experience than a McDonald worker. Lol

I think this was the first year that we didn't see any of our assistants leave for other jobs. I think the next hot coach that teams will want to interview will be Mayo. Doubt Steven B. is getting any interviews ;) ;)
I think Mayo interviewed for the Eagles job last month.

I think Mayo interviewed for the Eagles job last month.
so did Josh.

Glad JMD didn't get the job, just because reasons... Goooo Blue Streaks!!!!!

So, after being told that Caserio did loads of different jobs at the Pats , he will need to do them all over again at the Texans as there will be nobody there soon apart from Easterby friends. (Incl QB and DE)

So, after being told that Caserio did loads of different jobs at the Pats , he will need to do them all over again at the Texans as there will be nobody there soon apart from Easterby friends. (Incl QB and DE)
Well, in between bombing in the draft, he can play a game of catch during practice with whatever skill position players they have left.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back