Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BaconGrundleCandy

NFL Expert / Tone Setter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Tanguay looks like a male that was becoming a female but the Dr stopped half way through and just left Tanguay on the table.

gobesmug

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
BB wouldn't have to ask. He could call any owner and say I'm int and before he could finish erested, there would already be a private chopper at his door.

Dragda

Yes, it's really me...
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I don’t think even an infinite number of monkeys pounding on keyboards could come up with this one.

Nonentity

Third String But Playing on Special Teams

RobertWeathers

Chairman & CEO of Team Bill
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'm glad ole Gary is back on air and has won his battle vs lymphoma but gee whiz this is not the way to-re-capture relevance in the Boston sports media market.

Very Tomase-ish.

farn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Difficult to believe. But can you imagine if it was true ? Would be a real head scratcher.

RobertWeathers

Chairman & CEO of Team Bill
PatsFans.com Supporter
Difficult to believe. But can you imagine if it was true ? Would be a real head scratcher.
As I said in the other thread I could see the Giants. He knows Mara. Mara knows him. Those two could easily meet in New Haven for coffee just to show each other pictures of their respective grandkids.

Maybe there is a clause in Bill's contract that allows him to explore other opportunities- especially ones with more authority like a President role or CEO?

primetime

Pro Bowl Player
Maybe he was, uh, looking for the biggest challenge in the world? Like trying to play a video game on Insane difficulty? But also Dan Snyder is sticking his tongue in your ear the whole time?

Froob

Independent Investigator & pliable af
PatsFans.com Supporter
Lombardi weighs in. He’s not always right, but he’s certainly been around the league a long time

jboston19

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Tanguay will do or say anything to try and be relevant, even for a fleeting moment. I really wouldn’t pay attention to whatever foolish story he throws out there.

Ivan

Hall of Fame Poster
Tanguay is completely full of sh.t. Bruce Allen hates Belichick, and Snyder is one of the very last owner’s Belichick would ever work for.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
PatsFans.com Supporter
I’m hearing now that during the 2017 offseason, Brady wasn’t happy that JG was on the team, so he inquired about the quarterback position of the Toronto Argonauts, per Gary Tanguay.

Status
Not open for further replies.