Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I'll take "Things that never happened" for $500, Alex.

FrodoBagginz

In the Starting Line-Up

FCB02062

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Tanguay also "reported" that MLB threatened Red Sox ownership with stripping them of the 2018 WS title....IF THEY DIDN'T DUMP CORA....yeah, OK Gary....

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
PatsFans.com Supporter
Hi, I’m widely regarded as the best coach in modern sports history because I’ve been given full control of the organization and make all the decisions. Can I get a job with the worst owner in sports who is a micromanaging control freak please?

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
Didn’t he claim that Patriots players in the locker room last year watching the Eagles beat the Texans and giving the Pats a bye kept saying “Foles Magic” and “Foles did it again”!

Or maybe that was Trollin. Either way roflmao

chris_in_sunnyvale

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Hi, I’m widely regarded as the best coach in modern sports history because I’ve been given full control of the organization and make all the decisions. Can I get a job with the worst owner in sports who is a micromanaging control freak please?
^^^ a.k.a. "the sniff test"

Regards,
Chris

TN patriot fan

On the Game Day Roster
Belichick inquiring about working for Snyder is about as believable as Roger Goodell giving away all his worldly possessions and moving to Paraguay to be a missionary.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
PatsFans.com Supporter
Tanguay could have used roughly 25 teams that could be believable (even if false.) I literally think Washington is 32/32 for Belichick. Not only is Snyder a control freak, an egomaniac, and an idiot, he also believes in building the roster through massive contracts for superstar players. Literally there is no worse fit for Belichick than the Redskins.

sportnik

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Tanguay needs to make up better fairy tales. If he just said BB called the Giants, I’d actually be inclined to believe him. Adding Washington, with Snyder, to the story makes it too obvious that he’s either lying or being lied to.

Status
Not open for further replies.