PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tanguay: Belichick inquired about Washington job after JG trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanguay looks like a male that was becoming a female but the Dr stopped half way through and just left Tanguay on the table.

BB wouldn't have to ask. He could call any owner and say I'm int and before he could finish erested, there would already be a private chopper at his door.

I don’t think even an infinite number of monkeys pounding on keyboards could come up with this one.

nu2CIVR.jpg

I'm glad ole Gary is back on air and has won his battle vs lymphoma but gee whiz this is not the way to-re-capture relevance in the Boston sports media market.

Very Tomase-ish.

I'm glad ole Gary is back on air and has won his battle vs lymphoma but gee whiz this is not the way to-re-capture relevance in the Boston sports media market.

Very Tomase-ish.

Or Trollin-ish

Difficult to believe. But can you imagine if it was true ? Would be a real head scratcher.

Difficult to believe. But can you imagine if it was true ? Would be a real head scratcher.
As I said in the other thread I could see the Giants. He knows Mara. Mara knows him. Those two could easily meet in New Haven for coffee just to show each other pictures of their respective grandkids.

Maybe there is a clause in Bill's contract that allows him to explore other opportunities- especially ones with more authority like a President role or CEO?

Maybe he was, uh, looking for the biggest challenge in the world? Like trying to play a video game on Insane difficulty? But also Dan Snyder is sticking his tongue in your ear the whole time?

And then what happened? The redskins turned him down? Lmfao

Lombardi weighs in. He’s not always right, but he’s certainly been around the league a long time

Tanguay will do or say anything to try and be relevant, even for a fleeting moment. I really wouldn’t pay attention to whatever foolish story he throws out there.

Damn we have a Tanguay thread in the forum ...

GYuj.gif

Jesus. Giants would be more believable.

Tanguay is completely full of sh.t. Bruce Allen hates Belichick, and Snyder is one of the very last owner’s Belichick would ever work for.

I’m hearing now that during the 2017 offseason, Brady wasn’t happy that JG was on the team, so he inquired about the quarterback position of the Toronto Argonauts, per Gary Tanguay.

Anonymous sources really have to go in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes