PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Talk with Judge - Labor lawyer who deals with Unions every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this repeats older posts.

Next week we will find out how long the suspension is.

Then Brady will probably decide his course of action....whatever it is it will be to fight.

Sponsors will announce if they will or will not drop Brady...these announcements could sadden me the most.

While some course of legal action are likely to succeed, I wonder if the fight could do enough damage to his reputation as to be not worth it? Kind of like beating Russia but they still nuked us. :(

Just thinking out aloud.

Next week we will find out how long the suspension is.

What suspension? Was something announced? League office came out this afternoon stating that nothing had even been decided yet.

What suspension? Was something announced? League office came out this afternoon stating that nothing had even been decided yet.

From what I hear, it's looking very likely - yes I know it's not announced.

And yes, I hope it's not as bad as it seems.

If the league is smart they won't levy a suspension. It's a minor infraction. No different than a lineman putting something on his jersey to make it slippery. But the league hasn't been known for its smarts lately.

Obviously I've never said I can prove "complete guilt", nor can you prove complete innocence. So your wishy washy BS may work for you but not for me. Brady hasn't passed the smell test. He had one press conference denying culpability, not very convincingly, nothing meaningfull since. Add the texts, calls, his body langue, I get if it walks like a duck, it's a duck.

Excuse me? Wishy washy BS? Why do facts get called wishy washy? Thats the argument that I've had with people that don't have an clue. I'm not here to convince you or change your personal opinion. This is about the report and what it does and doesn't show. It's about does this report makes the case clear for suspension for sure. If this was about me I'd be shocked if a lawyer couldn't destroy it. Even Saul could rip it to shreds.

Excuse me? Wishy washy BS? Why do facts get called wishy washy? Thats the argument that I've had with people that don't have an clue. I'm not here to convince you or change your personal opinion. This is about the report and what it does and doesn't show. It's about does this report makes the case clear for suspension for sure. If this was about me I'd be shocked if a lawyer couldn't destroy it. Even Saul could rip it to shreds.

Good enough. You're entitled to your opinion. Now, can we get back to reality, and hope this passes soon, and that Brady gets back on the field where he belongs, and not in a court of law.

Good enough. You're entitled to your opinion. Now, can we get back to reality, and hope this passes soon, and that Brady gets back on the field where he belongs, and not in a court of law.

Okay so why do YOU believe he should be back on the field?

Because he's a professional QB, he belongs on the field.

Not good enough. Thats a cheap answer. Based on current circumstances most feel he won't be. Why do you feel that he will?

Not good enough. Thats a cheap answer. Based on current circumstances most feel he won't be. Why do you feel that he will?

I didn't say he will be, I said he BELONGS on the field. I said it's a minor infraction, not worthy of a suspension. The league, and everyone else, needs to get back to reality and move on. This has gone on long enough. He, in my opinion, is guilty of an equipment alteration, like making a jersey slippery. Why, are you enjoying all this, do you want it to drag on?

I didn't say he will be, I said he BELONGS on the field. I said it's a minor infraction, not worthy of a suspension. The league, and everyone else, needs to get back to reality and move on. This has gone on long enough. He, in my opinion, is guilty of an equipment alteration, like making a jersey slippery. Why, are you enjoying all this, do you want it to drag on?

No. I'm not. Again it's not about your opinion. That's what's driving the hysteria is opinions. Throw your opinions out. Is the evidence incontrovertible enough to justify a suspension, regardless of YOUR personal opinion? Or can you not separate the two?

You are either delusional or trolling. You state as fact "it's a minor infraction". No infraction has been PROVED. "More likely than not " is NOT proof. What part of this are you NOT GETTING?

"He, in my opinion, is guilty of an equipment alteration,". Again, that's your OPINION based on NO ACTUAL FACTS...that is, unless YOU have done an investigation that goes beyond the scope of the Wells "report". In which case, let the rest of us read it.

No. I'm not. Again it's not about your opinion. That's what's driving the hysteria is opinions. Throw your opinions out. Is the evidence incontrovertible enough to justify a suspension, regardless of YOUR personal opinion? Or can you not separate the two?

You just like this ****. You like to go on, and on, and on. Get over it. **** happens. Move on.

wait...April 12th join date?

jeezus krist...ANOTHER Rat troll...c'mon mods, look at this guy's post history.

Thank Ian for the ignore poster function.

You are either delusional or trolling. You state as fact "it's a minor infraction". No infraction has been PROVED. "More likely than not " is NOT proof. What part of this are you NOT GETTING?

"He, in my opinion, is guilty of an equipment alteration,". Again, that's your OPINION based on NO ACTUAL FACTS...that is, unless YOU have done an investigation that goes beyond the scope of the Wells "report". In which case, let the rest of us read it.

Who the hell cares at this point? It's the leagues responsibility to put this behind us and get back to football. All this **** is a waste of time.

wait...April 12th join date?

jeezus krist...ANOTHER Rat troll...c'mon mods, look at this guy's post history.

Thank Ian for the ignore poster function.

Right, the date I joined proves I'm a troll. What nonsense.

You just like this ****. You like to go on, and on, and on. Get over it. **** happens. Move on.

It's going on because you won't come out and say what you feel should happen, not based on opinion but the merits of the report. How hard is that to fathom?

That has zero to do with keeping it going. Rather, it has to do with stating where your stand based on the Wells report. Simple.

Guys,

One thing we can all agree with.

If, IF Tom is guilty, the witch hunters want the Death Penalty for jaywalking so to speak.

And the proof is debatable.

There is a fox sports article with another professor suggesting that the expone t analysis at best is incomplete. Argues that the rain/wetness factor wasn't fully accounted for. That alone could explain the last few tenths of a psi of discrepancy the footballs measured vs expected. Sorry don't have link at hand, but a simple search should turn it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back