PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stephon Gilmore ~ Why Can't the Bills get players like him??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off The Grid

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Yet another tackle that Stephon Gilmore ~ Scourge of Defenses, as I once read, here, :rolleyes:didn't make for the Bills...possibly because he left them a year ago.

Stephon Gilmore wouldn't've gotten planted by Lewis's Stiff Arm. :D #JustSayin

* PS ~ Then again: Maybe he would've!! :eek: #LewisBadAss

Yeah.......

I'm beginning to think that ownership doesn't want a too-successful franchise, as they are using it as a tax write off for their other concerns.

Yet another tackle that Stephon Gilmore ~ Scourge of Defenses, as I once read, here, :rolleyes:didn't make for the Bills...possibly because he left them a year ago.

Stephon Gilmore wouldn't've gotten planted by Lewis's Stiff Arm. :D #JustSayin

* PS ~ Then again: Maybe he would've!! :eek: #LewisBadAss

So Ray Lewis isn't the only Lewis in the NFL that killed a guy

I understand hurt feelings and all but the Bills' new QB needs all the passing/red zone success he can accrue. So this new QB is in the red zone and targets Gilmore 3(?) times in a row with all attempts unsuccessful (Gilmore with tight coverage each time making the window of completion/margin of error small). And, IF true, the suggestion is this was done out of some sort of hurt feelings from a Gilmore offseason comment?

Yeah (again if true) that would be some real good winning football thinking going on. Forget about getting a TD in the books/on the board for the new QB who came off an epic Int performance two weeks ago and who may need to start next weekend due to Taylor's injury. Instead let's target that big meanie Gilmore for saying he didn't like us? o_O

I understand hurt feelings and all but the Bills' new QB needs all the passing/red zone success he can accrue. So this new QB is in the red zone and targets Gilmore 3(?) times in a row with all attempts unsuccessful (Gilmore with tight coverage each time making the window of completion/margin of error small). And, IF true, the suggestion is this was done out of some sort of hurt feelings from a Gilmore offseason comment?

Yeah (again if true) that would be some real good winning football thinking going on. Forget about getting a TD in the books/on the board for the new QB who came off an epic Int performance two weeks ago and who may need to start next weekend due to Taylor's injury. Instead let's target that big meanie Gilmore for saying he didn't like us? o_O

What're you referring to, Bro?

What're you referring to, Bro?

I saw a twitter mention or blog entry from one of the blowhards that said Gilmore might have been targeted because, after his signing with the Patriots, he said he 'finally would be on national TV' (or something like that). When he said it, it apparently made a few rounds in the Buff sports media circles as a knock on the Bills as well as Buffalo. So the suggestion was there's been hard feelings about it and that would explain why Gilmore was repeatedly targeted on that series.
Probably a steaming pile of BS but I did think it odd that the Bills would do back to back (to back?) throws at Gilmore.

Read somewhere after the game yesterday, of course cannot find it this AM, that Gilmore was rated at 94.2 after this game, the highest mark for any Patriots player..

Still not completely convinced he is worth all that money, but slowly coming around that he might be..

A Buffalo News writer talked about a great movie remake idea for miserable Bills fans imagine what a wonderful life they would have if Tom Brady was never born.

I saw a twitter mention or blog entry from one of the blowhards that said Gilmore might have been targeted because, after his signing with the Patriots, he said he 'finally would be on national TV' (or something like that). When he said it, it apparently made a few rounds in the Buff sports media circles as a knock on the Bills as well as Buffalo. So the suggestion was there's been hard feelings about it and that would explain why Gilmore was repeatedly targeted on that series.
Probably a steaming pile of BS but I did think it odd that the Bills would do back to back (to back?) throws at Gilmore.

I mean if what a player says in a meaningless interview can get under your skin so much that you specifically gameplan to attack that player even though he is one of the best CBs in the league then you are a ****ing moron and the perfect fit to be a Bills coach.

He sucks because he told an interviewer what defensive looks the team had been practicing that one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents