PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Stats and Topics not worthy of their own thread...thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Be nice if we could have a thread for SB related chit chat and smaller topics that aren't worth flooding the front page over. mods if you touch this thread i swear to god

That's 2 amazing regular season's worth of stats...in the post season. UNREAL

With a win B.B. and brady will have a post season winning percentage over .750 with a Sb winning % of .750.

With a win B.B. and brady will have a post season winning percentage over .750 with a Sb winning % of .750.

Good lord, that’s better than Phil Jackson and Michael Jordan. I tossed all that out long ago but damn man. Back then there was Robert parish. Kevin mchale larry bird vs. magic Johnson, Kareem, isiah Thomas, bill laimbeer, Dennis Rodman, Michael Jordan , Scottie popped and Horace Grant, Patrick eweing and John starks, there was opposition that was far and away extreme. Belichick is the all time master in any sport

They are beyond the Russel Celtics to me. As a 41 year old, I sometimes wish I was alive then to appreciate what those teams did.
It is unreal. I simply bow my head in admiration to BB and TB12.
How lucky are we to see this in our lifetime.

Brady will retire with postseason records the equivalent of Joe DiMaggio’s 56 game hitting streak or Cy Young’s 511 career wins. Utterly untouchable by mortals, even if football is played 100 more years.

Here's an Eagles-related stat:

After 4,734 days, and counting...

IMG_1631.JPG

I still wear this shirt. :)

(altho maybe I should iron it LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back