PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Solder: Either was or wasn't offered similar money to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I change the thread title again?
Some threads are like crack to our resident trolls ... they crave negativity .
The Chubby Checker Twist and Shout crew ... can only imagine how miserable they are outside of this forum.

Just change it every half hour. It’ll keep trolls from getting equilibrium
Will throw off their daily misery activities if they have to check this thread so often.

Blasphemy. But to each his own.
u4GKcKg.jpg

Read the rest of the thread first. The details in the OP are being disputed. This calls for another thread title edit.
It's okay - I can continue just projecting my own disillusionment no matter what the truth is :)

Read the rest of the thread first. The details in the OP are being disputed. This calls for another thread title edit.
It's okay - I can continue just projecting my own disillusionment no matter what the truth is :)

this is what happens when supposedly rational people refuse to admit to the obvious......that there seems to be a problem in the clubhouse

Maybe the players are pissed, like a lot of the fans, that BB appeared to throw the Super Bowl for no apparent reason other than he didn't like Butler any more, and the players are leaving because they can get the same or similar money elsewhere and not have to work so hard for it, particularly for a guy who told them the team and the SB are everything, and then made it about something else. I was feeling pretty disillusioned after the game. I guess some players were too. Hopefully some fresh faces and a new season can erase all the negativity.
Or maybe they are sane.
And they are leaving for more money.

But you'll note that they never named the 3 teams, that they did name 3 teams that were in on him *besides* the Patriots (Browns, Texans, and Giants). And there are other rumors that the Broncos were players at least initially.

Considering that Tom Curran -- one of the guys who has been floating the "clubhouse problem" -- had said that Solder's first choice was sticking with the Pats in the money was in the ballpark, and that Curran has come out after this statement and said that Solder clearly meant the Texans and the Browns, then I would think it's reasonable that Solder didn't leave due to the locker room issues. Maybe Butler, Lewis, Amendola, and Bademosi did, but not Solder.

But you'll note that they never named the 3 teams, that they did name 3 teams that were in on him *besides* the Patriots (Browns, Texans, and Giants). And there are other rumors that the Broncos were players at least initially.

Considering that Tom Curran -- one of the guys who has been floating the "clubhouse problem" -- had said that Solder's first choice was sticking with the Pats in the money was in the ballpark, and that Curran has come out after this statement and said that Solder clearly meant the Texans and the Browns, then I would think it's reasonable that Solder didn't leave due to the locker room issues. Maybe Butler, Lewis, Amendola, and Bademosi did, but not Solder.

sure........there are lots of ways to use your imagination on this one

sure........there are lots of ways to use your imagination on this one

Looks to me like the only imagination being used here is people assuming the Pats offered him the same money and he left because of drama. There's nothing in this link that comes close to stating that.

Looks to me like the only imagination being used here is people assuming the Pats offered him the same money and he left because of drama. There's nothing in this link that comes close to stating that.

so you're saying that it takes the same imagination to say he was as he wasn't

so you're saying that it takes the same imagination to say he was as he wasn't

Sure, technically, but if you're going to make a claim as bombastic as, "This guy moved his family because the Pats are a mess and they hate their coach", the burden of proof is on you, and you have none.

Sure, technically, but if you're going to make a claim as bombastic as, "This guy moved his family because the Pats are a mess and they hate their coach", the burden of proof is on you, and you have none.

who said that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back