PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Snap Count Analysis. Overplayed Busts Contribute to 1-3 December and Alarming 5-10 Dec Record Since 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never actually said that "I was fine with it". I said I understood why it happened.

Cool. Thanks. Thanks for sharing that you understand the idiotic reasoning for why NKeal Harry played twice as many snaps as Bourne or Jonnu, and more snaps than Meyers. Awesome take.

Seeing you chime in this way let's me know I'm on the right track, since you're always wrong. Thank you!
Says the guy who’s level of knowledge leads to the “solution” that the QB should “be allowed” to change the route or protection if he sees a blitz:eek:

Cool. Thanks. Thanks for sharing that you understand the idiotic reasoning for why NKeal Harry played twice as many snaps as Bourne or Jonnu, and more snaps than Meyers. Awesome take.
Thanks. It was an awesome "take". And is significantly better than having no "take" at all.

lol oh god you make me laugh ... "Take" ... who the eff are you Jim Rome, circa 1998? lmao @ u

I'm already on to MIA. That will be a big game.
Every game counts for 1/17th of the season and I think it's a little early for Miami talk. They have to visit Tennessee and could be eliminated before they finish with the Pats.

There are also some big games in the AFCN, and that's after Cincy hosts KC and Baltimore hosts the Rams this Sunday. After having 3 teams make the playoffs last year the AFCN could have 1 and it may be a team with a losing record.

I would really like to see the Ratbirds sit home for the playoffs. I'd say the same for Indy but that doesn't look likely.

Good to see you're so bothered to go whining about it now elsewhere. Sorry that you're so triggered to hear that playing NKeal Harry for 95% of snaps was completely ******ed. NKeal Harry sucks - deal with it.

Z4oYit2.jpg

Every time you reply in the opposite I know I'm on the right track. Please do it more.
Actually every time I respond d I point out why you are wrong, you did he it with aloof comments, then I prove you wrong, and you stop responding.
So are we going to do that again?

Every game counts for 1/17th of the season and I think it's a little early for Miami talk. They have to visit Tennessee and could be eliminated before they finish with the Pats.

There are also some big games in the AFCN, and that's after Cincy hosts KC and Baltimore hosts the Rams this Sunday. After having 3 teams make the playoffs last year the AFCN could have 1 and it may be a team with a losing record.

I would really like to see the Ratbirds sit home for the playoffs. I'd say the same for Indy but that doesn't look likely.
The afcn cannot have a division winner with a losing record because Cincinnati already has 9 wins.

I can do this all day. Please keep replying. =D

Since you brought up it up, let's see who was sitting here bottom right (likely advocating for the pick which is how it got done) for NKeal Harry. Awesome job by the oc, every time he's in the war room you know it's going to be a total disaster. So glad that Eliot Wolf, Matt Groh, and Patricia came in to fix the mess.

Z4oYit2.jpg

Since you brought up it up, let's see who was sitting here bottom right (likely advocating for the pick which is how it got done) for NKeal Harry. Awesome job by the oc, every time he's in the war room you know it's going to be a total disaster. So glad that Eliot Wolf, Matt Groh, and Patricia came in to fix the mess.

Wow what damning evidence. The OC is in the draft room. That overcomes all those rings for sure. Do you have a picture of him near the World Trade Center before 9/11? Perhaps one near wuhan?

Now we are at the stage of altering other peoples posts when quoting them. Tilt to follow.

Why does the Globe actively root against the Pats? Is the the Red Sox ownership thing? It's not baseball season....

It’s absolutely an ownership thing., though hacks such as Kevin Mannix, Wrong Bogus, Shank the CHB, Gaspar et al have been anti-Belichick and pro-Petey Carol from day 1… John Henry unfortunately is an entirely different class of Evil…

And this shows what has been a big problem here for almost a full decade now: the scouts, position coaches & other personnel execs not being in the room during draft weekend to ask Billy, Little Nicky & Skippy what the **** are you three incompetent ****ing buffoons doing here?!?

So glad that Eliot Wolf, Matt Groh, and Patricia came in to fix the mess.
Let's keep Patricia out of there. He had some horrendous drafts in Detroit.
Since you brought up it up, let's see who was sitting here bottom right (likely advocating for the pick which is how it got done) for NKeal Harry.
The media confirmed your theory in 2020 that Harry was chosen because of that bizarre "Foxborough workout". By the way, how did you know about that before the media did?
And this shows what has been a big problem here for almost a full decade now: the scouts, position coaches & other personnel execs not being in the room during draft weekend to ask Billy, Little Nicky & Skippy what the **** are you three incompetent ****ing buffoons doing here?!?
Chris Simms said recently he sat right outside the draft room in 2012 and he heard scouts tell Bill "you're drafting this guy now?" He then said the scouts walked out of the room disgusted. He reveals the pick, but let's see if the board can figure it out. Who do you think the pick was?

Let's keep Patricia out of there. He had some horrendous drafts in Detroit.

The media confirmed your theory in 2020 that Harry was chosen because of that bizarre "Foxborough workout". By the way, how did you know about that before the media did?

Chris Simms said recently he sat right outside the draft room in 2012 and he heard scouts tell Bill "you're drafting this guy now?" He then said they walked out of the room disgusted. He reveals the pick, but let's see if the board can figure it out. Who do you think the pick was?

I realized the whole thing was broken when Laurence Maroney was coached by Ben McDaniels in Minnesota, and the Pats took Maroney #1 in 2006 over all the Patriot scouts' objections. This tells a lot of things. That BB listens to his coaching staff even over his own scouts, and also that the draft picks are F'd when the wrong people are in BB's ear (2005-2008 and 2013-2019). Luckily BB is so good at finding UDFA's, developing low picks, and also had amazing drafts from 2001-2004 and 2009-2012.

Chris Simms said recently he sat right outside the draft room in 2012 and he heard scouts tell Bill "you're drafting this guy now?" He then said the scouts walked out of the room disgusted. He reveals the pick, but let's see if the board can figure it out. Who do you think the pick was?
Elton will take a stab...

5zjb6j.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents