PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shocker of the year: Blast from the past for Goodell (Joker is going to love this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a spoiled, entitled, pampered POS!!. He probably told on everyone and ran to hide behind his daddys embroidered, crushed velvet, country club jacket. He is out to get back at every body who reminds him of "making it on their own". He never had the talent, just the influence. ****y Edit (kitty cat)

If he pulled that in my HS he would die. Its that simple.
I got caught smoking weed outside the cafeteria and got suspended for 2 days

When I got back, I got called into the coach's office and he told me he wanted to kick me off the team but our captains said "if you suspend him, you may as well suspend half the team"

So I stayed and started the next 2 years.

I will say that I never smoked before or during school again. But my buddy and I got bagged puffing one before wrestling practice by our coach. He said "I'm shocked you 2 smoke butts!" No way he thought we were smoking cigarettes! We probably stunk of weed!

Ah, the good old days!

I got caught smoking weed outside the cafeteria and got suspended for 2 days

When I got back, I got called into the coach's office and he told me he wanted to kick me off the team but our captains said "if you suspend him, you may as well suspend half the team"

So I stayed and started the next 2 years.

I will say that I never smoked before or during school again. But my buddy and I got bagged puffing one before wrestling practice by our coach. He said "I'm shocked you 2 smoke butts!" No way he thought we were smoking cigarettes! We probably stunk of weed!

Ah, the good old days!

LOL!

I was in HS in the late 80s. On our hoop team was the principal's son (who is a very close friend still) . I and a different buddy were the best players on the team. We were both All-State candidates. He bought beer for us (had an older cousin who actually bought the beer) but got nailed for having beer as minor in the car by the cops. No arrests were made (small town politics) but it was public knowledge of what had gone down. Someone needed to be kicked off the team. My principal-son buddy took the rap (he sucked anyway). He didnt really care as he was a soccer/baseball guy anyway.

That is the definition of integrity.

LOL!

I was in HS in the late 80s. On our hoop team was the principal's son (who is a very close friend still) . I and a different buddy were the best players on the team. We were both All-State candidates. He bought beer for us (had an older cousin who actually bought the beer) but got nailed for having beer as minor in the car by the cops. No arrests were made (small town politics) but it was public knowledge of what had gone down. Someone needed to be kicked off the team. My principal-son buddy took the rap (he sucked anyway). He didnt really care as he was a soccer/baseball guy anyway.

That's a good friend! Good for him

I'm an old bastid compare to you! I graduated in '77!

"Back in my day", I was old enough to drink legally in January of my senior year. I was able to buy beer at the age of 17 because I had a mustache (everyone did back then) at a few liquor stores.

Back then, if the police caught you with beer, they just took it and let you go. They probably never bought their own.

I went to UMass in Amherst and every dorm had keg parties each weekend.

No wonder I ended up in a rehab in '89!

Haven't had a drop since then!

So the good Ol days weren't all good!o_O

I know all the Goodell HS stories. I sent out 60 questionnaires to members of his graduating class and got 17 replies. I've told this story before here. He was a ****ing Rat fan bigtime in HS...and a bully. This one lady responded that she was a Dolphin fan when she attended Bronxville and he continually harassed her, knocked her hat off her head, poured soda on her jersey for three years. Another person wrote me that Goody's father had a season tickets box in the old Meadowlands stadium so Rog and his "posse" could attend all the Jet games. This person wrote that security responded to that box on more than one occasion for rowdy behavior and underage drinking.

I actually contacted security at the Meadowlands in 2007 looking for any security reports from the time frame he was using that box, but was told all records were periodically destroyed. I've been onto this azzole for a long time now. Many of the older members here remember me ranting on and on about this jerkoff and his lies, but almost no one paid attention because...well, who would ever single a specific team out and proceed to commit assault upon assault on their organizational health?

Now you ALL know the truth. He's the same scumbag he's always been.

I notice that Goodell was going for the other guys knee cheap shot style.

Kraft should have done a background check before choosing his best friend.

I know all the Goodell HS stories. I sent out 60 questionnaires to members of his graduating class and got 17 replies. I've told this story before here. He was a ****ing Rat fan bigtime in HS...and a bully. This one lady responded that she was a Dolphin fan when she attended Bronxville and he continually harassed her, knocked her hat off her head, poured soda on her jersey for three years. Another person wrote me that Goody's father had a season tickets box in the old Meadowlands stadium so Rog and his "posse" could attend all the Jet games. This person wrote that security responded to that box on more than one occasion for rowdy behavior and underage drinking.

I actually contacted security at the Meadowlands in 2007 looking for any security reports from the time frame he was using that box, but was told all records were periodically destroyed. I've been onto this azzole for a long time now. Many of the older members here remember me ranting on and on about this jerkoff and his lies, but almost no one paid attention because...well, who would ever single a specific team out and proceed to commit assault upon assault on their organizational health?

Good stuff! Maybe no one paid attention back then cuz you're the "Joker"! :p

After reading your post, it makes me very proud that we have annual versions of "The Jets Suck" threads!:D

Hopefully Goodie has viewed them:cool:

So how did you get the addresses of 60 of his HS classmates?

After reading your post, it makes me very proud that we have annual versions of "The Jets Suck" threads!:D

probably school yearbook. I went to a private school and it listed senior addresses.es

LOL!

Chris Carter approves!

Got a transcript of all students from the Bronxville HS yearbook and did a Google address search. Painstaking. I could probably come up with more people today, seeing as how information search has exploded the past 6-7 years, but yeah, I tracked down sixty people who were classmates with the 'Dull. Like I posted, I only got 17 replies but each one was confirmative as to his team affiliation. Like I said , not only was he a Jet fan, he was a big time Jet fan....NOT the Redskin he OFFICIALLY claims he was at that time. Again, he's a total and transparent liar.

Got a transcript of all students from the Bronxville HS yearbook and did a Google address search. Painstaking. I could probably come up with more people today, seeing as how information search has exploded the past 6-7 years, but yeah, I tracked down sixty people who were classmates with the 'Dull. Like I posted, I only got 17 replies but each one was confirmative as to his team affiliation. Like I said , not only was he a Jet fan, he was a big time Jet fan....NOT the Redskin he OFFICIALLY claims he was at that time. Again, he's a total and transparent liar.
Wish someone from the media would pick this up.

Did you ever try to communicate that you got that information to Goodell?

Chris Carter approves!
LOL!

He was driving with the beer in his possession and we were in the back seat. Our town's police pulled him over and called his dad the principal of our HS as he wanted to keep it quiet. technically, because it was unopened (yet) we didn't violate the alcohol policy but because my buddy was driving it was in his.

So because the police were involved and on the log, for political appearances his dad (the principal) forced my buddy to quit and we got off scott free.

The truth of the matter is that we badgered him to call his cousin to buy us beer.

So yea, because he didn't give us up or rat us out and got kicked off the team he totally was the fall guy..

So funny. I'm no better than Cris Carter..:(

Thanks for sharing that. It's not surprising that you found out he was a bully. Clearly he's led an entitled life, that makes him believe he has a right to do whatever he wants. But my observation from the picture of his attempted tackle was completely different from most.

As a former coach, I was HORRIFIED by the bad technique he used in attempting the tackle. His head was down, so he could not only NOT see who he was trying to get down on the ground, he put himself in a very dangerous position for a head or neck injury. If I saw a kid make a tackle like that in a practice, he'd do laps, in a game, he'd sit.

What's so sad is too many guys who play the the league this asshat runs, make similar tackles all the time. When people wonder what separates the Pats from the rest of the league, one of the many reasons is that they are one of the best team's in the league in tackling, simply because their technique is so much better. Though how the hell they are able to teach it escapes me, give how little contact they have and how little time they spend at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore