PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi Serious Idea on the 5/6 on the Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbest thread ever.

Eh, we have the easiest schedule in the league, so... :)

I actually heard a morning host on 98.5 radio last week speculate on how much longer BB can coach because most people in their 60s can't stand on their feet the length of an NFL game...Holy ****...

More likely most people in their 60s can't stand on the sidelines for the length of a game without a prostrate issue.
Fortunately there's halftime where he can both take a whizz and lay down prostrate.

Half the teams in the league are trying to find a decent QB. Meanwhile we have the GOAT, and a chunk of the fan base constantly trying to bench him.

Play Brady. As much as possible. Don't overthink it. Don't try to be cute. The guy hates missing a drill in practice. Just let him play, he's the best there is. Honestly...

Half the teams in the league are trying to find a decent QB. Meanwhile we have the GOAT, and a chunk of the fan base constantly trying to bench him.

Play Brady. As much as possible. Don't overthink it. Don't try to be cute. The guy hates missing a drill in practice. Just let him play, he's the best there is. Honestly...

I blame Ian for this. Patsfans has been like flypaper for the bench Brady morons since 2009.
Most posters play whackamole with them and they go away for a season or so but this year they came back in force right after the Greatest Super Bowl Comeback Ever! *

* It took the infestation much longer to return after the previous Greatest Super Bowl Comeback Ever! in Feb 2015.

I blame Ian for this. Patsfans has been like flypaper for the bench Brady morons since 2009.
Most posters play whackamole with them and they go away for a season or so but this year they came back in force right after the Greatest Super Bowl Comeback Ever! *

* It took the infestation much longer to return after the previous Greatest Super Bowl Comeback Ever! in Feb 2015.

Remember those "keep Cassel, trade Brady" threads from back in the day...man...

Playing on a Thursday after playing the previous Sunday is going to take the greatest toll on the guys who take the hardest beatings: RB, LB, OL, DL, S. Tom Brady will be the least tired guy on the field that night.

edit: ok, maybe Joe Cardona or Ryan Allen will be less tired

Remember those "keep Cassel, trade Brady" threads from back in the day...man...

Ironically hilarious because that preseason the anti-Cassel vitriol was strong. Many stridently wanted him CUT!!! I was a Cassel defender who thought he was a decent backup. It seemed that BB was deliberately putting his backup pre-season in difficult situations to test how he handled it.

The suddenly with TFB down, folks either wanted us to keep Cassel as career over from injury Brady's replacement or trade him and get TWO FIRST ROUND PICKS.

Gotta admit posters are better today because although JAG (IMO) is a far better QB, yet they're only expecting the #1 or #12 pick.

I don't think it's "crazy," but I am pretty sure that Brady would not accept being platooned as long as he is playing at a high level. That didn't work out for him too well the first time, though it did mean that he fell to 199 and the Pats took him.

So, not "crazy" but also "note gonna happen" as long as Brady is healthy and playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News