PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seattle Seahawks - Denver Broncos Super Bowl Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love the announcer saying this game won't affect Manning's legacy. THis game defines Mannings Legacy.

Erik Frenz ‏@ErikFrenz 2m

Peyton Manning's 73.5 passer rating in Super Bowl XLVIII is the lowest since Rex Grossman in Super Bowl XLI (68.3).

Shame on you its not paytons fault

Of course it's not Payton's fault. Sean was at home for this game.. Peyton, on the other hand, sucked donkey balls..

I wonder where Auntie Spam went to???...didn't he call all Pats fans stupid and predict the easy Bronco win?

guess a mod will have to cut that "Meat" now....big mouth blabbery followed by under rock hidery is a prime example of trolling at its scummiest....

Someone needs to replace the footballs Manning threw as interceptions to Seattle's defensive players with ducks in one glorious GIF.

I'm loving the safety but it seriously screws me in my pool ...

I have two 6's ... I need a TD and a 2 pointer to get back and that's not happening as long as the Seahawks stay in front.

It helped me eventually. I hit at the end on the 3-8.

Hammy81
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

You guys are playing a hell of a game so far. I am going into work an hour late in the morning so I can watch this epic meltdown on sportscenter a few times over. Nothing is a sweet as pansy ass donky fans melting down. But hey, don't worry Dbags, forehead will only be 39 this time next year. Eat on a bag of dlcks you ****y smurfers. This is awesome!

Please tell me this is still up on their site. :singing:

The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community - View Single Post - I'm sorry

Look, we just got ****ing raped.

And then we found out the rapist had AIDS.

And then we found out he ****ing cleaned out our 401k in the process.

So no, Rev isn't absolute embarass.

He's telling the ****ing truth.

They scored over 600 points in the season and basically got SHUT THE **** OUT.

This organization put on a **** show for its fans. If Seattle wanted to, this could have been worse than 55-10.

So everything is on the table. No negative comment is too unreasonable. It's ****ing factual, so ****ing deal with it.

Bowlen and Elway and Fox and the whole team should be flogged for this. I meant what I said in the GDT. When that plane touches down, I want to see all those ****ing a-holes to run in the freezing cold, until they ****ing collapse and are shaking on the ground in hypothermia.

I don't give a ****. You make me suffer then **** their lives. I hope they all ****ing burn.

Two years in a row we had the best team in the NFL, and two years we had a car wreck to end the season. More like an airplane wreck.

All of them should get ****ed by 15 inch **** with AIDS. Every single ****ing guy. From the roster to the brass. Every ****ing one. It will be like getting a flu shot at the doctor, one could go right after the other in a ****ing line.

You ****ing embarassed me today. You ****ing killed your fans. **** you.

manning%20forehead.jpg

The emergence of the Fore Head can be traced back to master chokers college days. The hell with Rudolph, this guy could really light the way for santa

Bwahaaaaaaaa. I'm feliing my red organic wine rite now but ipredicted peyton would CJHOKE against seatles defdense and it waS SO !!!! I LOVED this SB!!!
So much for the manning idolatry!!!! TRhe Father in heaven is God and NOT Peyton!!!!

Welker had 2 concussions with Manning as his QB he never did that with Brady.

Correction: He didn't have any that we know of. And it's only been in the last 3 years that they've been pushing the count..

Please do post some choice quotes from there.

I'm disappointed. Nothing noteworthy. They've finally woken up to the reality that is Peyton manning.

Bruce Allen ‏@bruceallen 10m
Love the Boston media members doing the "this Broncos team beat YOU two weeks ago" bit tonight. Trolls, the lot of them.

Common link with our SB was Milloy and Harrison. I posted a week or so ago was Harrison's three game playoff stretch where he had 3 INT's in 3 playoff games.

Love the size and speed.

Everyone telling me that Gregory is good enough needs to watch this game, and then jump in a lake.

rinse
repeat

until they get it.

That response that BritPat posted is quite amusing...... I wasn't privy to the fact that the screenwriter of The Wolf Of Wall St was a Broncos fan :rolleyes:.

link?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes